MSTD&D

SO on a recent live stream Emily’s crew mentioned they would play D&D on the bus. That sounds incredible! Let’s speculate on their characters!

Also, have any of you tried to roll up MST characters in a D&D (or other TTRPG) game? Used them as NPCs?

I actually once used the plot of Manos in a horror themed game (I also set it in Silent Hill to obscure it)

5 Likes

I have two NPCs in my campaign based on Tom and Crow. My group has only encountered them once so far, but they’ll be prominent in the upcoming story. Assuming my group follows my breadcrumbs. Which…50/50 honestly.

5 Likes

A Manos game would probably be super cool and creepy :hushed: Did you make it so that the outcome was inevitable no matter what decisions the players made? (Though I suppose that’s the device of every horror plot haha)

6 Likes

Let’s see:

Connor: Bard

Emily: Sorcerer

Kelsey: Barbarian

4 Likes

Great! What was it?

1 Like

Honestly…I tried, but one of the players picked a hand grenade in their starting equipment, and I even had the town attempt to make them get rid of it! But the Master vs a hand grenade…I could not see how that would have the Master come out of that (it was also a game involving many adult beverages consumed)

1 Like

As so many of the best ones are hahaha

2 Likes

He survived point blank pistol bullets. Manos provides.

2 Likes

The kingdom doesn’t have the budget to film an actual explosion. So…everyone just kind of forgets about the grenade, and that plot line is never resolved.

2 Likes

Like John Saxon in Mitchell.

3 Likes

Rolling save versus science facts.

3 Likes

And Torgo abides.

2 Likes