MSTie Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange

I heartedly endorse this

3 Likes

Goofy question which may have been answered in the many words on the google doc (that is no longer up so I can’t double check) that I may have missed. Is this truly Secret Santa like in that we send our gift out to the recipient completely anonymously (perhaps with just something saying it’s part of this) or are things like return address and a quick note (hope you enjoy, etc.) allowed?

And thanks again for organizing this!

3 Likes

You can remain anonymous or include your name. It’s up to you :slight_smile:
Also, I offer the person a chance to know who sent to them in case the gifter doesn’t reveal themselves.

3 Likes

Thanks for the FYI!

3 Likes

And we’re off!

3 Likes

Got mine, now it’s deciding on what to get and hoping it gets to someone special in the USA from the UK quick enough.

4 Likes

As long as it gets there (or maybe even if it gets lost in the mail for a while) I’m sure your person will love it. =)

4 Likes

The person who was gonna do a gift exchange with me decided to quit. I guess I prepared all for nothing…

1 Like

I’m very sorry. Hopefully you can get rematched with someone.

Or maybe I can convince my wife to let us do a second gift exchange…

2 Likes

I did mine today and sent it directly from a US shop so there’s no note or anything but they should know unless they get lots of stuff just sent to them. I’d be willing to do another.

2 Likes

Yes I will be giving you someone new to send to soon.

5 Likes

Can I ask how many people signed up for this event?
Should we all post when we receive our gift?

3 Likes

Almost 60 people signed up and yes please post pics of your gift!!!

5 Likes

Not a bad amount of people and I’d love to see what everyone gets.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m way behind since I haven’t sent out my person’s stuff yet, but I’m shooting for getting it to the post office Monday.

3 Likes

Same here. I was waiting on an item to be delivered this week, but I’m hoping to get it sent Monday, or Tuesday at the latest…

2 Likes

Mine was delivered yesterday for Oscar. Hope it made it safely.

2 Likes

I got mine today and it was amazing! I will post pictures when I can but for now thank you!

3 Likes

Mine just showed up. Thank you @Francis_7

Everything is amazing; almost like you’ve known me for years. I hope you have a great Halloween as well…and watch out for snakes!

5 Likes

If anyone is considering sending something to our dear leader, be warned that there is a typo in the address she listed for herself, so you might want to hold off until that is corrected. At the moment there is a very interestingly addressed package circulating at a business down the road from her :grimacing:

1 Like