MSTie Postcard Exchange!

Every month I coordinate a postcard exchange among MSTies called the Postcard Exchange Experiment (PEE).
It’s a super fun way to connect with other fans. Join us, won’t you?

13 Likes

Interesting.

Step 1 actually get some postcards! :smile:

5 Likes

They are everywhere, you just have to look. Some people draw or create there own. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This sounds really cool! I’ll look into signing up in the future- moving this next month so August just isn’t possible for me. I have plenty of postcards in need of sending :blush:

3 Likes

Maybe in a couple months – I am going to have to find the weirdest postcards I can first. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve seen some crazy ones!

I post about it here each month

2 Likes

We have a FB group where folks share the postcards they get.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mst3kpee/

2 Likes

I used to do Postcrossing, and I know the crazy ones you are talking about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

All signed up. I’ll have to see what all postcards I have left.

2 Likes

Sounds cool! I’m in.

Now I have a use for that “weird postcard” collection of mine.

2 Likes

Huzzah!! So glad to find some new msties to participate!!
We been swapping postcards for almost 4 years now! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m so happy to find out about this! I’m signing up now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just a heads up too that an Addon-on for the Kickstarter is a set of MST3K postcards for $15.

They are postcards that are of the show’s posters artwork!

2 Likes

I’ll give this a try @deanadolphin - thanks for setting this up!

Also for anyone interested in sending/receiving even more postcards from around the world (and not just from MSTies), may I recommend Postcrossing.com. It is a pretty cool site that has been around for a long time.

:earth_africa: :email: :earth_americas:

6 Likes

Be a part of the FIRST EVER MSTie Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange!!!
Through out the year I organize gift exchanges among us fans. This year we are adding a Halloween themed gift exchange! It’s just like a Secret Santa exchange, but through the mail.

Use this google form to sign up and let’s get spooky!

I was a postcrosser for years, but finally had to give it up. It just got to be too much work. Ended up with over 3500 postcards.

2 Likes

I don’t have a Facebook account and don’t want to make one. Can I share the postcards I receive here?

1 Like

Of course! Please do :slight_smile:

Here is the postcard I received. It is from Will from England. Thanks, Will!

6 Likes