MSTies in the Wild! We are everywhere!

I saw this in the Apple App Store for a truck driver logging app. Notice the driver names :smiley:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure you can get them anymore, at least not in that style (which was seen on the episode). But yeah, it was cool, I wore it out but probably have it in storage somewhere. I also still have my old Mads T

And sorry I didn’t respond earlier (with a like or a comment), but I never received notification of a reply and only just saw it by happenstance.

Looking around I see a few instances where I’ve not received notifications, so if someone out there has asked me a question that I’ve not responded to, I apologize. I just didn’t know.

Edit - I went into my profile and filtered “unread” on notifications, and am now all caught up. Wonder why they didn’t pop up the usual way (via my avatar in the upper right?) Ah well, now I know to check my profile once in a while

2 Likes

That’s awesome! :smiley: If only all establishments had some kind of MSTie discount…

1 Like

Months later this reminded me (thanks brain) if the time I wore a Green Bay Packers shirt on an airplane and the flight attended gave me a free drink :cheese: :cocktail:
WOOO PACKERS

4 Likes

I was wearing my Turkey Volume Guessing Man shirt in line at the grocery store, when the older gentleman in front of me noticed and said he used to stay up and watch the show all the time. He said, “They don’t make ‘em like that anymore,” so I got the pleasure of telling him that, yes, they still do!

7 Likes

Well they do make 'em dif’rent these days.

2 Likes

I was wearing a red GOT MST3K? badge pinned to my purse. The guy behind me in line at the grocery store said “Excuse Me? Yes. Yes, I got MST3K! I thought I was the only one!” We Hi Keeba’d and Watched Out For Snakes and ended up singing a Patrick Swayze Christmas together. Everyone within hearing distance was clueless.

6 Likes

Mom, how did you and dad meet?

3 Likes

Yesterday and now, I was eating some Skittles, until I realized that all 5 colored pieces remind me of Crow, Servo, GPC, Waverly, and Growler waiting for me to eat them.

So in conclusion?

RIFF THE RAINBOW, TASTE THE RAINBOW.

4 Likes

My vanity plate reads “MST3K” , so when we had a new hire start, (and he saw my car), the first thing he said to me was PACKERS!!!

8 Likes

I had a student last summer who had a MST3K t-shirt and I complimented her on it, telling her that I loved the show. Alas, I can’t wear my own MST3K t-shirt to teach in because I’m not allowed to wear t-shirts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sew it into a poodle skirt.

2 Likes

I don’t wear poodle skirts, but that’s a fun idea. :smiley:

I got on a plane wearing my ‘MST3K: The Movie’ T-shirt and the flight attendant said, ‘There was a movie? I didn’t know there was a movie! I’ll have to go find that!’

I also have a Hobbit T-shirt I got in New Zealand that attracts fellow nerds, too.

7 Likes

Not quite the same, but something I got a kick out of seeing out in the world!

2 Likes

Funny. The movie is the only MST3K I’ve ever seen on broadcast television to this day here in Canada.

2 Likes

The rest of the Canadian store of MST3K was lost in the great Prince Edward Island explosion of 1998.

2 Likes

You know what. This does remind me of a brief incident from years ago. I was working at a concert, and I was moving from one side of the hall to the other by crossing across the back of the crowd. I had just gotten in position to shoot when someone who had been following me through the crowd caught up to me. He had to shout to get my attention, but he had followed me just to say how much he liked my shirt.

I was wearing my MST3K moon shirt.

oh, by the way, I was taking pictures. Not actually shooting anybody. Though the shot I would get from there being a shot…

1 Like