MSTies in the Wild! We are everywhere!

Yesterday and now, I was eating some Skittles, until I realized that all 5 colored pieces remind me of Crow, Servo, GPC, Waverly, and Growler waiting for me to eat them.

So in conclusion?

RIFF THE RAINBOW, TASTE THE RAINBOW.

4 Likes

My vanity plate reads “MST3K” , so when we had a new hire start, (and he saw my car), the first thing he said to me was PACKERS!!!

8 Likes

I had a student last summer who had a MST3K t-shirt and I complimented her on it, telling her that I loved the show. Alas, I can’t wear my own MST3K t-shirt to teach in because I’m not allowed to wear t-shirts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sew it into a poodle skirt.

2 Likes

I don’t wear poodle skirts, but that’s a fun idea. :smiley:

I got on a plane wearing my ‘MST3K: The Movie’ T-shirt and the flight attendant said, ‘There was a movie? I didn’t know there was a movie! I’ll have to go find that!’

I also have a Hobbit T-shirt I got in New Zealand that attracts fellow nerds, too.

7 Likes

Not quite the same, but something I got a kick out of seeing out in the world!

2 Likes

Funny. The movie is the only MST3K I’ve ever seen on broadcast television to this day here in Canada.

2 Likes

The rest of the Canadian store of MST3K was lost in the great Prince Edward Island explosion of 1998.

2 Likes

You know what. This does remind me of a brief incident from years ago. I was working at a concert, and I was moving from one side of the hall to the other by crossing across the back of the crowd. I had just gotten in position to shoot when someone who had been following me through the crowd caught up to me. He had to shout to get my attention, but he had followed me just to say how much he liked my shirt.

I was wearing my MST3K moon shirt.

oh, by the way, I was taking pictures. Not actually shooting anybody. Though the shot I would get from there being a shot…

1 Like