Multiple observations so far...

• Entry “Assignment: Venezuela” has Joel listed as the host but it’s actually Mike.
  • “Skip Animation” should probably skip the curtain as well and go straight to the screen.
  • When exiting the theatre and going back to your search, it would be nice to pick up where you left off. e.g., if I’m on page 2 of “shorts” search, pick something, watch it and exit, it would be good to go back to that 2nd shorts page.
  • Nice to have: a way to queue up multiple videos, so you could choose a couple shorts, and a feature, for example. Consider for future development.
12 Likes

Oh, and also: would it be possible to have it remember if you turn subtitles on? Basically if somebody wants them for one video chances are they’ll want them for others too.

8 Likes

Love the queue idea!!

4 Likes

Queue idea is great.

And, yeah. I was thinking the same about subtitles. And viewer mode (back of the theater, second row, or full screen).

2 Likes

I third the Queue idea. It would be invaluable when watching shorts.
“Invaluable means valuable? What a country!” - Dr. Nick

4 Likes

THIS! My hearing isn’t the greatest, so I use captions/subtitles so I don’t miss anything. It’s annoying to have to turn them on for every video (minor inconvenience, but there should be a setting to automatically turn them on for all videos).

3 Likes

This would be perfectly placed in My Videos Fridge with a Subtitles On/Off switch under the search options on the left side of the form.

3 Likes

Exiting a film to the search page you were on previously would be a great QOL change. I often start movies just to see if I’m feeling it or not, this definitely helps.

Queue is also essential since MST3K is my comfort, background sleeping show. I’d love for it to just continue playing.

2 Likes

Yup

Or even just a switch in the “settings” section?

Something global for all videos played in the Gizmoplex Theater.

3 Likes