My Gift to You All (i love popcorn)

I didn’t see anyone else capture this moment in GIF format. Use it as you will.

Or mods, if it needs to get deleted since it’s from a new episode, I understand. :sob:

27 Likes

She wanted to just stick her face in the bucket, but her family taught her manners.

8 Likes

I can’t get over how she just uses her hands as a big scoop and then vibrates it into her mouth.

11 Likes

I am one of those for whom eating one piece of popcorn is nearly possible. Not sure why, but I’m compelled to fill as much of my mouth as possible with popcorn when I eat it.

9 Likes

Popcorn was just never as appealing to me after working concessions at a movie theater and getting completely sprayed by the oil hose while trying to change the drum on the popper…

2 Likes

And in that moment, you BECAME popcorn…

7 Likes

My first job was at a movie theater, I can relate. Was years before I could enjoy popcorn again…

3 Likes

real genius popcorn gif

9 Likes

See, I’m more interested in what’s happening right behind them. Within that craft is the true gift to us MSTies.

4 Likes

I want to believe in my heart of hearts that this was a callback to how Jonah drank from a glass while wearing oven mitts during the 2017 Turkey Day Marathon.

12 Likes

You didn’t hide that behind a spoiler blur? How. Could. You…

not share it? :wink:

1 Like

Faith Popcorn?

2 Likes

I worked in a movie theater through high school, and while I can sympathize with your oil hose trauma, I didn’t find it to impact my love of popcorn at all.

Movie theater popcorn topping, on the other hand… Turns out I can believe it’s not butter.

4 Likes

Is Joel meditating? :peace_symbol: Someone please Photoshop some love beads onto him.

3 Likes

I worked at a rare place that actually used real butter (though many customers didn’t believe me when I told them that)

3 Likes

What’s going in my MST concession stand popcorn bucket as soon as I get it:

I’ve mucked with the portions of ingredients over the years, but yeah. soooo much better that butter alone.

5 Likes

Well hello fancy-pants! Seriously, though, you’re probably lucky. I spent too much of my youth forcing coagulated yellow soybean oil out of nozzles with a pipe cleaner.

2 Likes