Mystery Science Not March Madness: Jonah Edition (Season 11, Round One)

Can I drop some trivia here? Time Travellers is one of the season 11 episodes I can watch over and over. Did you know that Peter Strudwick, who played the mutant with no feet and disfigured hands, was an avid runner and completed many marathons?

3 Likes

I hate saying it but I use these seasons to fall asleep and usually start with the “Loves of Hercules” because it is so hilarious, and at this point I think I have the whole thing memorized.

4 Likes

“Omar coming” was one of the biggest laughs I’ve ever gotten from the show, past or present, largely just because I figured with the show originally ending shortly before The Wire started, and then coming back so long afterwards, we’d never see a reference to it.

2 Likes

I voted for Carnival Magic but I feel like I should have chosen The Time Travelers.

2 Likes

IN. THE. FIRST. ROUND! A line in the sand between space opera and kaiju people!

1 Like

Just went through this with my wife. Star Crash vs. Yongary was the only one we disagreed on. She loved the Hasselhoff jokes. I think my favorite from Yongary was from Crow:
“Welcome to the Rock’em Sock’em institute of technology.”
This is fun. Carnival Magic vs. Time Travelers was probably the hardest choice.

2 Likes

Next we whittle it down.

Man, I’m glad I started with Netflix. Do you know how hard the Joel & Mike seasons will be? LOL

2 Likes

Fun. They will be fun. And it’ll give us an exscuse go back and watch some old episodes again (as if we need one.)

1 Like

Since voting seems to have slowed up, Round One is closed! Onward to ROUND TWO:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ROUND TWO, YO!

2 Likes