Mystery Science Pathfinder 3k Act II - A Continuing Play By Post Campaign

Mart turns to a grimlock. Not the one who recognized us, somebody who has been here longer. “Is she really just the cook?”

1 Like

Yes, and yes.

And Johnny’s trap sense does not alert him to any traps once he enters the room with the cells.

1 Like

Let’s get into battle array, then.

1 Like

The old Grimlock nods, “She not lie, this time. Not like nasty, cooked meat,” he spits on the floor, “Not like being meat sick, though. That not happen since that one cooks meat.”

2 Likes

Other than moving those involved int the conversation into the room, I have not moved anyone else around yet.

Everyone let me know where you want to be.

1 Like

LA will head to the last square in the space between the north and south cells, so as to be in his customary rear guard position when we open the door.

Dory is fine with her location, but would prefer @Spotty_Boots Coleman in front of the door rather than Mart before it opens.

“Master Coleman, we will need your axe for this next fight, I ween. Will you stand before the door as we open it, or shall I?”

1 Like

Medio will need to be there to unlock the door, then he can move aside for Coleman.

1 Like

Bonnie wants to be in the corner where LA is now, to get the best view of the room interior.

We may still need to go back in there, and it may be difficult to avoid that toilet hole if we are still going to recover the furniture from the complex. (Once we pry that steel plate off.)

1 Like

I know that got talked about, but I didn’t think it actually happened. Then again, I have been trying to block all of those discussions out of my memory.

2 Likes

Oh, it happened.

Dory absolutely did that, and Coleman helped for part of it.

She capped the hole with the big round table too, because she was worried about a purple worm coming out while we were away. :worm:

“I’m coming, I’m coming…”

Coleman groans as he makes his way past the rest of the party. Nodding to the Grimlocks, he assents to their hard working ways.

“Gentlemen, and er, ladies…You, on the other hand --”

He stammers at Laele as he passes towards the door, making a fist, letting his knuckles, then forearm, and finally shoulder to crack under the great strain of his muscles. He relents, then mumbles his way to the front.

“You rotten &%$!..”

His words trail off into Dwarven colloquialisms regarding Drow.

1 Like

Well, Coleman’s made a new friend.

2 Likes

Medio also makes his way into the jailhouse, taking in the scenery. He briefly points to the hole in the ceiling and grins delightedly. “Meat Trap, I presume?”

3 Likes

“I’m pleased to make your acquaintance as well, Mr. Dwarf.” Laele says with a bow, as she straightens she has a gleam in her eye, “But surely you can come up with more creative insults than that. Maybe you could call me a ‘Beardless Fool’, you Dwarves are fond of that one aren’t you. Oh, but I see that may be a sore spot for you…”

1 Like

“I think you both look just fine without beards.”

3 Likes

“You best mind yourself, missy” LA says to the Drow. “If it comes to picking sides, you’ll find yourself alone while we all stand behind Coleman.”

2 Likes

I forgot that this joyous reunion has been too-long delayed.

2 Likes