NANANANANANANANA BATWOMAN! It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's premiere of episode 1308!

TONIGHT, join us in the Kingadome at 8pm ET / 5pm PT for the premiere of episode 1308: THE BATWOMAN! Emily and the bots watch as a mad scientist kidnaps a series of wrestlers to extract their spinal fluid to build his army of killer fish man. Who can stop him? The Batwoman, of course.

Then, stick around after the show for a live chat with Emily, Conor, Kelsey, and Yvonne, led as always by our constant Northern star, Matt McGinnis!

GOT QUESTIONS for our live guests?

Also, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME YOU’D LIKE TO BE CREDITED UNDER (as well as how to pronounce it) if we read your question during the stream.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

If you have watched the new episode in advance, DO NOT POST SPOILERS about the episode without encasing them in spoiler tags! Let’s not ruin the fun for those seeing it for the first time.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Or, you can click the settings button:

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON, so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

Thanks y’all! #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex !

14 Likes

New episode!

Bounce

Bounce

Bounce

8 Likes

Second!

3 Likes

Hey now, my Nanana’s a saint!

5 Likes

Isn’t there a whole thread about how they left this movie unfinished and no one will ever see it? (j/k)

6 Likes

It’s been sent to Second Nananananananana Heaven.

7 Likes

“Ananas” is French for pineapple, so this may be a profoundly confusing time for some.

But for everyone else, tonight is the night, y’all! :smiley:

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5 Likes

I’ve known that when I first saw the show Téléfrançais! 6 years earlier. There was a creepy talking pineapple named Ananas.

6 Likes

Pardon me, but does anyone know the location of tea?

4 Likes

7 Likes

I remember watching this at school!

2 Likes

She’s like Creepy Girl decided to become a hot vigilante wrestler.

And I am 100% on board with this.

3 Likes

I really just hope this version of Batwoman doesn’t have a racist Ouiji board or crystal ball in her possession

3 Likes

I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Actually I can wait, because it’s worth it.

2 Likes

WE’LL FIGHT TO THE END! Let’s be heroes!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Alright!

Bring on the swimsuit wrestling.

na nanana BATWOMAN

4 Likes

[ahem]

WHERE IS TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA

3 Likes