NANANANANANANANA BATWOMAN! It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's premiere of episode 1308!

So creepy!

Pineapple Wow GIF

1 Like

Thanks. My voice is pretty much gone.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Another episode is finally here!

LET’S DO THIS!

3 Likes

Ooooh an Open Thread!

So much room for activities!

4 Likes

Fun fact: the director of this film, René Cardona, also directed Santa Claus, Santo in the Treasure of Dracula (the movie we already saw), and Night of the Bloody Apes.

4 Likes

It’s Friday, you know what that means

I’m back! Well, apart from that (and losing my Regularity, darn you, work) it’s also MST3K!

I took tomorrow off, so time to re-live the early backer screenings, curl up with a cup of coffee and indulge myself in some off-brand Bat.

90 minutes? 90 schminutes! Without further ado, ladies, gentlemen and friends of Discourse, LET’S BATUSI!!!

Adam West Dancing GIF

5 Likes

Santa Claus, too!

6 Likes

Oh crap, I forgot to add that!

3 Likes

I saw the Totally Legitimate BatSignalℱ alerting us to a new episode and we are here!!

4 Likes

[Batman announcer voice]

WHAT’S THIS?!

3 Likes

It IS technically the same Bat-Time and the same Bat-Channel!

3 Likes

I DON’T WANT THAT ANYWHERE NEAR MY PIZZA, THAT’S IT

2 Likes

emily2
I’m super excited!

10 Likes

Ananas is unfortunately demonized for his appearance. All he ever wanted was to spread the French language and he was filled with joie de vivre.

4 Likes

MAIS POURQUOI

MAIS POURQUOI

MAIS POURQUOI

2 Likes

I mean, Ananas tried to do his job. But instead, some people of today’s creeped out by the way he looks in live action form.

3 Likes

So, is this going to have wrestling, diving and medical drama? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

There’s a Batwoman. Everything’s kinda hazy after that.

2 Likes

[insert Warner Bros. joke], AMIRIGHT?!

8 Likes

“If you see the copyright infringement lawyers, WARN A BROTHER!” - Rene Cardona, probably

5 Likes