Let’s talk about Kelsey Ann Brady, with special guest: Kelsey Ann Brady!

Did I miss some news? I just saw that in the IGN article with a press release about the new season.

5 Likes

I honestly don’t know what happened to Nate. I mean, I know he had his baby son and all, but he disappeared all of a sudden from both Twitter and Instagram on Feb. 17 without a single reason. And now… he’s been gone for over a month. And… sad sniff … I miss him.

20 Likes

I just noticed he’s off Instagram. I hope everything is OK. His “Ed Wynn” got me through a good chunk of quarantine!

22 Likes

Kelsey was the swing (understudy) who filled in for Nate on the live tour after his wife had a baby, but unless something drastic happened I think Nate is still Crow for S13 … he was in the cast photo when Team Emily wrapped.

15 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I’m one of the only MSTies who found out that Nate vanished from us. And if he doesn’t come back, I just wanna thank him for all the laughs that he shared with us, even if it’s only been a few years.

21 Likes

He just had a baby… getting off instagram and twitter is likely just a ‘focus on my family’ choice. It really isn’t that big of a deal.

18 Likes

I remember when my kid was brand new. I took the night shift, and the last thing on my priority list was social media. There was work, naps, laundry, coffee, and the vague rememberance of things without poop in them. Soldier on, Nate.

16 Likes

Does @Conorjdmcg know?

6 Likes

Did he get invited to Second Banana Heaven?

11 Likes

Oh, is that all I needed to do in order to break their iron grip on my soul.

Now it’s too late.

Maybe I could rent a baby or something whenever online just gets to be too much. :thinking:

11 Likes

Baby rentals is a pretty genius idea. Mail that to your self.

Rent a baby - get in the airplane boarding line early - pop the baby in a drop box* and enjoy a quiet flight

• that got dark quickly
14 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking of something a bit less grim for when they invite us to submit our own invention exchanges…

4 Likes

It’s the perfect accompaniment to the Lawn-Baby™

8 Likes

“You could’ve HURT Baby Melvin!!”

10 Likes

But with our patented new BABY-DROP™ that lawn will be mowed in no time!

4 Likes

his part could have been redubbed.

5 Likes

I would file that under “something drastic happened.”

5 Likes

why would they would they pay someone twice to do crow’s voice on S13 episodes?

2 Likes

Nate only did about half the episodes.
Hampton Yount did the rest.

4 Likes

I’m curious about this too and hope all is well. :frowning:

6 Likes