Naughty Hotties?

You say that now, but the mule will come in handy if your truck breaks down on the freeway.

Don’t mouth off to her, though. She can turn you into the mule if she feels like it.

2 Likes

Well…yeah…there is that. Maybe not “dating” but we could be friends, she and I…no…

Have to rethink that one.

2 Likes

… Does Jimmy’s mom from I Accuse My Parents count as “naughty”? I mean, she IS drunk a lot, and that could be construed as naughty…

4 Likes

The dad’s secretary from I accuse my parents seems pretty naughty and attractive. She might constitute a naughty hottie. First she was trying to flirt with Jimmy, then when his father came in she was trying to get with him. I’m not going to elaborate anymore as to where that could lead to however that always seemed a little odd to me so in my mind she could be a naughty hottie.

Or just some sort of trash that tries to pick up anything in front of her. You know either way.

I mean if that doesn’t scream a great catch to take home to Mom I don’t know what does.

3 Likes

In a passive, non-legally-binding way, Jimmy’s mom was found guilty of neglect by a judge. That certainly, in a no-legal-consequences way, qualifies her as definitely naughty. :man_judge:

5 Likes

How about the secretary in Munchie?!! WWOOOOWWW!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But was she… evil? I’ve yet to gather the strength to re-visit Munchie, so I honestly don’t remember.

1 Like

At best, she’s auxilliary evil, in the not-a-good-influence-on-the-kids sense. But it’s her boss the principal who makes the advances. She just responds to 'em.

3 Likes

I was thinking “naughty” per the thread title in a different context! :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, this is meant to be about the baddies.

1 Like

I stretched the rules a bit…sue me! :laughing:

1 Like

Oh don’t worry! There’s a thread somewhere…probably one of the very first started :rofl: … about MST3K “crushes” and admirations…IIRC it was a pretty long thread!

I think I’ve decided that I’m not so much thinking that evil women, in my case, can actually be “hot,” to use the parlance of the thread title.

Hmmmm…the dowsing rod gal…she wasn’t really evil, but rather enjoyed calling other things evil…but she was a “water witch.”

I say she counts. She was a water witch, and pretty much a weirdo, and she enjoys wishing death on people by way of trees falling on them.

Yeah, that’s evil enough.

Final answer.

4 Likes

Since I’m trying not to police others choices of morality, I’ll post in this thread that I still think that using kitchen appliances and time studies to manipulate people is naughty, whether I’m doing it or Judy is doing it.

(Off topic, there’s a great episode of B99 that shows the same thing, but with only one appliance from a kitchen.)

5 Likes

How about [evil queen] from [Hercules movie]? She certainly is attractive and evil and distinct from all the others.

11 Likes

OK, I change my vote! Jessica from the Aunt Flavia Flava-Flav one…way too annoying.

Plus, I’ve been involved with too many women with that first name…she’d have to change it, and she wouldn’t, because that would be EVIL!!!

BUT thanks to the magic of this forum, I’m reminded of “Betty” from High School Big Shot! Almost has an Ava Gardner vamp thing going on.

She’s wicked, and not at all a good person, but I can deal with that. She can’t trick me like that rube in the picture.

2 Likes