Need help finding a HI-KEEBA reference in a Netflix episode

I recently taught my four year old nephew to say Hi-Keeba when he does a karate chop. I wanted to show him a certain clip from the show but can’t remember what episode. It’s from the Netflix era. Jonah keeps egging on Crow until he shouts Hi-Keeba and hits him in the theater. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

I don’t have my Season 11 episodes handy right now, but could it have been The Land That Time Forgot?

I was checking the IMDB’s connection page for Women of the Prehistoric Planet (by no means comprehensive, as I see that we’re missing a nod to the Red Zone Cuba episode) -AND- the Satellite News’s Season 11 episode guide page (also assumedly not comprehensive), and the only Season 11 I could find in both sections was The Land That Time Forgot.

I know just what moment you’re talking about; I just can’t quite mentally pinpoint what episode that came from with 100% certainty.

2 Likes

Probably not the one you’re thinking of, but there was a hi-keeba during the Amazon grand melee in Ator, the Fighting Eagle.

3 Likes

Yeah, one of the fight scenes in that movie, Jonah gets worked up and wants to roughhouse with Crow.

The bit starts at 1:14:58.

5 Likes

Oh, excellent, much appreciated - thanks for the confirmation, @CPFace!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Had to rewatch the end and the riff-timing is perfect on this one. “Eww, hot dog burp” killed me

2 Likes

Show’em the original whynot.

2 Likes