New Door sequence? Gimme my Pizza!

I’m assuming that with the new run of episodes, we will get a new door sequence. Can I please, just right now put it out there, that I want the “pizza” whisper back.

I miss my subliminal advertising. :smiley:

11 Likes

I want pizza now. Damn you, power of suggestion!

5 Likes

If you’re like me - and I know I am - it takes little more than being conscious and a desire for pizza is not far from my thoughts.

5 Likes

I’m not ashamed to admit I need help understanding what this is.

5 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

In the door sequence as they are entering the theater, if you listen there is a voice that whispers ‘pizza’ right before the last door opens. It wasn’t there during the Netflix seasons, and I miss it.

3 Likes

I liked the nod they gave to the “pizza” sound in the Mike-era doorway sequence (Door #5).

3 Likes

I hope that they bring back the elevator floor/door tone? (Joel door sequence)

I know it’s weird, but I miss it in later seasons?

(Bing bong)

It’s oddly… comforting?

Shrug.

3 Likes

I’d love it if they returned the pizza, if only for the Joel-hosted episodes.

Has anyone done a visual, door breakdown for each variation? I looked around and found sites that spoke about them, but a video, where they slow, rewind, and stop to point out details, would be lovely.

4 Likes

I always studied the door segments so I could see the living conditions of the hosts (bunk, kitchen).

4 Likes

My husband is a juggler and always gets excited when he sees the Dubé torches from the Joel years.

6 Likes

Look, if you aren’t speicfic enough, you get whatever someone else interprets. You meant that you want ‘I want my pineapple pizza’ for the new intro, yes? Jeez yeah that is kind of obvious, hm. Of course, I don’t know why I asked. Sorry.

2 Likes

Pizza… is mutz, sauce and dough. That is it. Alright? You, uh, wanna put a pepperoni on your slice, that’s fine. But, ham? Out! Fruit? Out! Okay? I don’t care where we are. Pizza and pineapple do not belong in the same air space. – Danny Williams (Hawaii Five-0)

3 Likes

But tomato is technically a fruit, so if you want no fruit on a pizza, you’re going to have to skip the marinara base and use an Alfredo- or pesto-based sauce. That includes most barbecue sauces, too!

3 Likes

Wisecracker.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Weisenheimer.
:grin:

3 Likes

The third door will now sound like it says, “Totino’s Pizza Rolls.”

3 Likes

Also I kind of hope we still get the Season 11 and 12 door sequence. It’s my favorite because you can see the function of each room behind each door. That’s a neat detail.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@klcorridon @LadyShelley
Whoops! I forgot — the olive is a fruit, too, so strike the pesto sauce also. Olive oil base, you know.
:crazy_face:

2 Likes