New Sequel/Prequel to a Riffed Movie?

Which of the movies that MST3K has riffed would would you like to see get a new sequel/prequel?

To start us off, I’d like to see a prequel to Laserblast featuring the claymation aliens. :grin:

5 Likes

I want a Starfighters prequel: corn detasseling girl’s origin story.

6 Likes

I want Wizards of the Lost Kingdom III.

10 Likes

It would be completely unrelated to the first two, I’m guessing.

6 Likes

Of course!

3 Likes

One answer: Manos Returns. It already exists.

4 Likes

Cry Wilderness 2

Will Cooper and his sidekick Jim take care of the animals they left for “later” while Bigfoot helps them avoid U.S. Marshals who are trying to investigate the mysterious disappearance of Morgan Hicks.

7 Likes

Well, no one has said it, so I will. Would have loved the spin off series “The Adventures of Rowsdower”. My favorite, of course, “Rowsdower - The Quest to the Sun”.

7 Likes

As a lifelong sassypants, I could relate to a “The Dead Talk Back” sequel called “The Dead Are Grounded - Now Go to Your Room, Young Man - And Don’t You Roll Your Eyes at Me”

12 Likes

Any true fan of Final Sacrifice would want a prequel or sequel of whatever the hell Larry Csonka was up to during the events of the film. Barring that, gimme a spin off of Troy’s dad and Yosimite Sam.

5 Likes

Starcrash - Episode V: The Count Strikes Back

4 Likes

Starcrash needs many sequels, prequels and a couple of spin offs. For the authentic flavour.

Space Mutiny 2: Kalgon Returns, now with more 20th Centuary medical equipment used as torture devices

Hobgoblins 2, now with real puppets

San Francisco International: Plane and Simple

10 Likes

Starcrash Holiday Special

9 Likes

Do remakes count? I’d love to see a big budget remake of Pumaman, but with the flying sequences done exactly like the original, because, to be fair, pumas really aren’t know for their flying.

6 Likes

Mitchell 2: new drug traffickers Mistrano and Galletta are running drugs through Mitchell’s favorite buffet, and he… is… pissed! He deals with it immediately… after dessert.

[Side note: I had no idea until I looked up the film that the MST3K version of the film had alternate shots used for the “TV Version” and that the skateboard kid was supposed to be Greta’s (Linda Evans’s) son!]

2 Likes

The week before coming to Earth, the Creeping Terror took its family on vacation to that species’ version of Myrtle Beach.

I want to see that movie.

3 Likes

I’d like to see a sequel to Village of the Giants too
Where it turns out that one giant teen girl who randomly vanished wasn’t just editing but she had totally escaped

2 Likes

I’d love to see a spinoff of “Laserblast” featuring those adorable big-ass turtle aliens!

3 Likes

I want a prequel to Starcrash:

Akton: Birth of a Living God

4 Likes

Actually,there is a sequel to StarCrash… Though it’s probably not appropriate for MST 3k as it has some… adult content.

6 Likes