New Sequel/Prequel to a Riffed Movie?

Yeah, but I said prequel. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That sounds like a Wizards of the Lost Kingdom type sequel
With a tenuous link of reusing footage
:rofl:

2 Likes

They’ve edited films for content before. A lot, actually.

At least one film had an… assault edited out.

A Mitchell prequel with him as an 8-year-old hall monitor who patrols the Elementary School with his own set of rules.

6 Likes

Somebody bribes him with… random cupcakes showing up in his locker, but it takes him several guesses to put together who’s bribing him and for what! :cupcake:

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to Michael Bay’s “Fugitive Alien” reboot. I hear there’s even going to be a special cameo from a certain forklift.

8 Likes

When are we going to get More Carnival Magic?

6 Likes

Final Justice II
More Final
More Justice
More Geronimo

4 Likes

As long as it has “Electric Boogaloo” in the title, I’m down with 'em all.

Such as…

I Accuse My Parents 2: Electric Boogaloo
Mom and dad are sobered up and have become model parents, but Jimmy Wilson just can’t stop accusing them. From his failed marriage to his inability to sell a single shoe (he works as a meter reader, poor dope) to Al Frazier sending him to collections for failing to pay his sky rocketing hamburger sammich tab. Though it all, he accuses his parents, in essay form.

or…

The Girl in Lovers Lane 2: Electric Boogaloo
​"Carrie is so very… scary" - ​From Hammer films comes the return of Carrie, now a spirit of vengeance who haunts creepy creeps across the land, one Jesse at a time (oh, but she’s very sweet about it, she can’t help it, she’s Carrie).

6 Likes

The inevitable prequel to Earth vs. SoupSoil vs. Stock!

4 Likes

Merlin’s shop needs an anthology as well as a menu
Also I’d like to see the cast from werewolf nail it again "fascinating "

4 Likes

Let’s be real here … who amongst us doesn’t want a deep dive into the backstory of the “I’M COOMMMMIIIINGGGG!” character from Quest of the Delta Knights? Who is he? Where did he come from? What are his hopes, his dreams, his desires? Does he pine for the one who got away? Did he have a favorite sled as a kid? Were his parents brutally murdered outside a movie theater?

WE DEMAND ANSWERS.

7 Likes

Son of Gamera–no real concept I can think of besides the fact he’s the son of Gamera.

Alien from New York–inspired by the fact Escape From New York’s sequel is called Escape From LA. I am picturing as part of the plot is that the alien calls into WFAN and becomes known for complaining about the Yankees. So a version of Jerome from the Bronx that’s an extraterrestrial. (It sounded better in my head.)

1 Like

I don’t have more than a title, but I’m working on it…

Mr. B Natural Gets the Blues

You know you’d watch it.

7 Likes

2 Troy 2 Rowsdower

3 Likes

Monster a-Go Go Go!

And now, some prequels!
Suburban Ranch-Style of Fu Manchu
Fiancée of the Monster
Adolescent Strangler
Phase III

4 Likes

And some sequels:

Cat with a Whip
I Accuse My Grandparents
Rocketship X-N
Exorbitant Overdraft Fee at the Memory Bank
Phase V (sorry, I had to)

5 Likes

Erm, it’d have to be Hobgoblins 3, since Mr. Sloane revisited his Citizen Kane for a sequel in 2009(?).

Was Food of the Gods the prequel to Village of the Giants or the other way to?

Finaler Justicest!

I’m with the Laserblast II people, since I watched the original and agreed with Mr. Maltin’s assessment… In the sequel, our heroes (the aliens) would return home where we would discover they were considered losers for trolling primitive planets with advanced weaponry.

2 Likes

Elderly Cave Man
Hercules Rechained
End of the Beginning