New Time Bubble Tour Stops!

They’re coming to Portland, I’m so happy. No date or venue announced yet, as far as I can tell, but tickets will go on pre-sale on the 13th and will be on sale to the public on the 15th. :sob:

Any other Portlanders in here planning on attending?

2 Likes

Yes, I plan to. In the Kickstarter comments, Lesley says they’ll announce the performance details on the 11th. Not much time to decide to buy tickets, but I’m expecting to go.

2 Likes

Nice, I missed that comment so I appreciate that.

I’ve been to a couple of Rifftrax live stream events, but haven’t been able to make it to a MST3K live show yet. Been hoping they would announce something for Portland, so I’m pumped.

2 Likes

I’ve been to Cinematic Titanic and The Mads shows a number of times, and Trace, Frank and Josh came here for benefit shows a couple of times, but this would be my first actual MST3K show.

3 Likes

Yes, I just read the email update, I’ve been waiting for the Portland show to pop up! Jumped on to see if anyone knew a day or time yet. I managed to make it to the first live show and it was great! So I’m excited for this one!

3 Likes

Righteous. Yeah, if I can make it, I’ll go, but pretty incognito, not dressed up or anything. Probably wear sunglasses inside and be reeking of Scotch whisky, taking public transportation. Maybe I’ll drag some unfortunate person or persons along with me, but likely a solo expedition.

Also, edited to add! Yeah I’m fricking pumped!

2 Likes

I’m really surprised that there’s going to be a tour stop in little Nashville, IN but I may consider giving up my Indianapolis ticket for a Nashville ticket.

1 Like