NEW TOUR DATES added today! 🥳

Tickets for most shows go on sale to the general public on Friday at 12pm ET! If you’re a Kickstarter backer, check your email for a presale code.

MORE DATES COMING next month, too!

9 Likes

I am looking forward to this! I’ve been to two of these and they’re always amazing. It’s also great being in a theater full of smart asses.

4 Likes

But still no dates for FORT WORTH!

(Yeah. Yeah. We’re still bitter about that joke, Rifftrax.)

5 Likes

“The Virginia Board of Tourism invites you to come!”

5 Likes

So happy MST3K Live is coming to Austin…but oh man…the tickets got on sale when I am broke! lol. Hopefully I can score tickets when I have the money.

2 Likes

I’m a little surprised they aren’t going to come to Portland. Oh, well.

3 Likes

The DC date is sitting there, mocking me. So close, but just that little bit too far for a week night.

2 Likes

They’re still adding dates, so you may get lucky!

2 Likes

Oregon or Maine? I notice that other than a few dates in Cali, there really isn’t much for the western half of the country in general. I’m telling myself we’ll be somewhere next spring (the dates right now are only up to February of next year)

3 Likes

Coming to Durham! Woo! We saw the second MST live tour, Rifftrax Live, and Cinematic Titanic in Durham.

2 Likes

I am soooo happy Durham was added to the list. I may also target a 2nd show if a vacation target destination. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any chance Las Vegas will be on the list? :pray::blush:

2 Likes

Will there ever be a European tour? Probably not very economical, but I would go!

2 Likes

Yay! Texas!
I Cant Remember Pee Wee GIF

5 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

I’d really love a visit to Ottawa or Montreal, Canada. Maybe even for Just For Laughs one year.

2 Likes

Sure am hoping for some Colorado dates. Every time I’ve been to a MST3K live tour or a Rifftrax live cast, it’s always been incredibly fun, and a packed house.

3 Likes

i saw the last live show at the paramount before the covid hit. i enjoyed the show and the production, however the venue… the sound and acoustics wasnt the best. i know its an older theater and austin landmark, but that didnt change the fact that it was difficult to hear, even with the good floor seat i had.

2 Likes

That kind of eats: no Portland. Seattle, but it’s kind of a hassle dealing with that hot mess of traffic up there (not that down here is much better!).

Still, they are hitting up a ton of places: so, have fun, as I’m sure it will be.

3 Likes

I think it’s more they haven’t set things for the western US yet. Look at the places listed, other than a couple of dates in California and Texas, most everything listed is east coast so far. The dates right now only go out to February of next year. I’m betting more of the western half of the country will see dates next spring and summer.

2 Likes