News of the Weird

These new Gremlins look different.

3 Likes

Giant cats eat giant grasshoppers, right?

4 Likes

Great idea! Iā€™d suggest one better: all computers and printers should be removed from the U.S. Capitol and every Senator and Representative should be allowed to use only crayons for all official work.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Uh, you do you, I guess?

3 Likes

That reminds me of this Mr Show

4 Likes
3 Likes

I try to avoid elevating people to the status of ā€œheroā€, but if you forced me to pick one living person I think it would quite probably be Buzz.

10 Likes

Oh heā€™s definitely a hero. And not just because he went to the moon.

buzz aldrin punch GIF by RabbitHoleLIVE

6 Likes

Look, if youā€™re going to say the moon landings were fake, you should probably not say so to the guy that was there.

8 Likes

I loves me some Ozzy Man!

3 Likes

I love a good conspiracy theory* and the fake-moon-landing ones are among the best because they rely on ā€œWell, the moon wouldnā€™t behave that way!ā€ Not many of us have been there lately, so they can sound plausible. But, yeah, this is one my favorite clips.

This guy poking Buzz is in his 30s, 6ā€™+ tall, 250 pounds, and the 72-year-old knocks him back on his heels. His form is almost perfectā€“his elbows are slightly too highā€“but he turns his hip into the blow, pivots on the ball of his rear foot, and lands a solid hit. 9/10 for form, 1,000,000/10 for style.

9 Likes

Especially considering the more cogent (yes, I know) of the theories seem to involve Stanley Kubrick; a movie icon to say the least.
I havenā€™t waded into the moon hoax stuff in quite a while; I think Dave McGowan goes into the most depth, Iā€™d have to look around again.

3 Likes

6 Likes

So it looks like once again thereā€™s been another War Thunder leak, this time regarding the SU-57. Still waiting on an article or two to go up.

3 Likes

If heā€™s not careful heā€™s likely to fall from a window onto some bullets while ingesting Polonium teaā€¦

Press Conference Kermit GIF

4 Likes

ā€¦backwards, into the bottom of an elevator shaft littered with knives, then spontaneously combusts.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes