News of the Weird

And so Sierra Mist goes the way of Slice.

4 Likes

Someone at work the other day had a Starry. They were not impressed. Said the only flavor they were getting was aspartame.

3 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes

Hiss.

3 Likes

Oh, you see, eggs are so expensive that nobody had seen one in a real long time, donchaknow, so they kinda panicked.

3 Likes

Just be careful when applying that ketchup thermal paste. I can tell you from experience that other tomato based sauces (i.e. pizza sauce) can fry a motherboard.

3 Likes

Learned that the hard way, didn’t ya?

2 Likes

Plausible: “Priest Who Temporarily Died Says He Went to Hell and They Play Rihanna’s Music to Torture People”

1 Like

Gonna raise questions with others in his community. “But why were you in hell, Gerry?” Seems like something one would want to keep to themselves.

2 Likes

Well, that’s one more person I’m not going to let stand under my umbrella

(ella, ella)

1 Like

Hearing it repeatedly pronounced the way Rihanna pronounces it would be torture for me.

2 Likes

See also The Met Gala.

1 Like

I’m just wondering what a priest does after he has died and gone to hell, and then come back. I mean, it’s not like being a priest worked the first time around. Do you do a total 180, and hope you can screw up the sex, drugs and rock n’ roll as bad as you did being a priest, so hell rejects you and sends you back to heaven?

1 Like

This one has NSFW language in the article and video.

1 Like

“They have webbed feet, they live on the ground.” Some suspect reasoning there.

Where they live is not the problem, it is what they eat. And that is whatever you are eating. Seagulls are little flying terrorists, though. Give me a pigeon any day.

2 Likes

the thing is, Colorado is a landlocked state. Where the heck do the bloody flying rodents come from*???

*yes I know they eat garbage, but still, landlocked state!

1 Like

I see gulls in Indiana all the time.

Seagulls is just a name, not a habitat requirement.

Just like there is a town in New York called Glens Falls, but that doesn’t mean it is full of people named Glen falling over all the time.

1 Like