News of the Weird

…I have several questions.

2 Likes

Charles Dozsa? Gregory Ziegler? John Bartlett? Cecil Edwards? Who cares who it really was - this is the greatest arrest video you’ll see in a Sunth of Mondays.

1 Like

Okay. I tried it. It tastes like fruity candy. There’s nothing Coca-Cola flavored in it at all. Fun to try, but I won’t be getting it again.

3 Likes

Well… we’re boned.

2 Likes

This definitely feels like the kind of thing that would be discovered in Florida.

2 Likes

Oh neat! Disturbing that it’s happening because we’re @#$%ing with the climate, but still neat!

2 Likes

But don’t you realize what this leads to?!

7 Likes

Oh wait, sorry. Wrong Landshark.

2 Likes

Had it this past weekend. Wasn’t too bad as it seemed liked it had some fruit flavor additive tacked onto Coke Classic. Not great, but definitely worth of a 20oz purchase or two imo.

3 Likes

Will have to check this out sometime.

2 Likes

Quick, someone alert Joe Don Baker!

5 Likes

The punchline!

The crash comes just one day after a semi-trailer truck crashed spewing more than 150,000 pounds of tomato sauce all over the highway, injuring three people.

https://news.yahoo.com/truck-spills-150-000-tomatoes-110358044.html

4 Likes

His arteries are just looking at each other, shaking their heads.

2 Likes
1 Like

The weirdest part of that story? Actually describing pine nuts. There are people who don’t know what pine nuts are. (other than delicious)

4 Likes

I know what they are because I’m a big fan of pesto, but I can see CBS News’ red meat-eating American audience being confused.

2 Likes

Pesto and Lebanese iced tea… yum

2 Likes
1 Like

So, apparently there is quite the stir in the Chess world involving AI and anal beads.

2 Likes

Haha! I saw that this morning and forgot to post about it! What nonsense. Apparently it’s been amplified by Elon Musk.

1 Like