News of the Weird

Someone who isn’t going to be in the line of fire when someone finds out they’re getting dumped.

5 Likes

Their new spin? They blur the text. Seriously.

3 Likes

Really, they are selling their defects. I hope they are cheaper than the non-defects.

5 Likes

How much do you want to bet they aren’t?

3 Likes
3 Likes

I always struggle finding the right noodle dish to pair with hot chocolate, and this guy found it right away. Jealous!

6 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

That’s actually kinda cool, assuming the recipient wants it. Otherwise, it’s totally creepy. Hopefully, everyone is in agreement while the tattooed individual is still alive.

2 Likes

After I die, I want my skin used to bind a book and I want the contents of the book to be about how my skin was used to bind a book after I died.

9 Likes

Quite the weird news day.

2 Likes

Even more weird news!

The majority of traffic from Elon Musk’s X may have been fake during the Super Bowl, report suggests

3 Likes

I’ve had many exciting things happen on an airplane, I’ve even had a hydraulic fluid shower, but a shower like this would make me stop flying. Altogether.

3 Likes

Ain’t that a violation of international law?

3 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

I mean, who doesn’t want an extra seaport? At the south pole?

2 Likes

:musical_note: Exciting and new :musical_note:

4 Likes

Iran isn’t a signatory to the Antarctic Treaty System, so enforcement might be a bit tricky.

Where would they put it? I think the best anchorages are already long spoken for by greater powers, and trying to create one by an ice shelf these days is a bit risky thanks to climate change. Plus they’ll need to invest in a couple of good icebreakers and learn to sail them, something I doubt a Middle Eastern navy has experience with. I’d be far more concerned if it were China making such an announcement.

3 Likes

For just $5, you can imagine your worst ex being ripped apart by a bird of prey on Valentine’s Day.

For just $0, you can imagine the same thing without dealing with middlemen. In fact, I’m imagining that right now and enjoying the heck out of it. RRRIIIIIPP!

8 Likes

At the risk of turning this thread into a political discussion (remember, that’s a no-no), I still feel the need to share.

5 Likes