No VHX account, and no button to create one

In Account Settings, Video Access, in the IF YOU DON’T HAVE A VHX ACCOUNT section where it says “click this button and we will create [a VHX account] using your email address,” there is no button to click.

That being said, there is also no button to click in the IF YOU HAVE A VHX ACCOUNT section just above, either.

1 Like

device? Browser version? Are you running any ad blockers?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problems as well, and I do have a VHX account. Using a PC, and am trying it on both Chrome and Firefox.

1 Like

Screenshot?

1 Like

2017 iMac running OS Big Sur 11.6. I am using Chrome Version 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (x86_64), which I downloaded just for the Gizmoplex. (I usually use Safari on this device.)

1 Like

And when you click “verify email” do you ever get the verification?

1 Like

I didn’t get it last week when I tried several times (and then I got a pop-up saying that the verification link had already been used), but I tried it again after seeing your post, and it worked!

At first I got the standard screen saying I needed to verify the email, but then it refreshed and stated that my email had been verified and that I was connected to VHX. (Maybe because I’m using an older Mac that has a bit of lag.)

I wonder if one of the problems was that I was not using Chrome to access my email account? This time when I tried the email verification it opened a tab in Safari and that’s where I saw the confirmation.

Thank you for your post!

2 Likes

Glad you got it sorted out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I remember having a similar issue when I set up mine. I think it’s an issue with something being slow on the backend.