NYC Live Show

We’ve been looking forward to the Bubble Tour live show in New York City for months. We live an hour outside NYC, so had made plans for hotel, dinner, pet sitter, etc. Thanks to yesterday’s freezing rain and cold temps overnight, our garage door is frozen shut and our steep driveway is a solid sheet of ice we can’t get down (and our pet sitter has similar problems and just cancelled). So no Bubble Tour for us. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

I know how you feel…the show in Schenectady was cancelled last night. I wouldn’t have been able to make it anyway as I live further north and it took way too much effort clearing the sleet and snow from the driveway. I’ve managed to miss out on the live show 3 times now twice due to unexpected travel and now weather. :frowning:

2 Likes

Ouch, sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

Me too, but I never got tickets… I missed at least one previous tour because my ex-fiancé wanted to stay home for some reason lost to time (doubly sad, because she liked MST3K). Then this year the Austin performance was at the same time as my weekly watch party with my daughter.

To everyone who missed shows due to the weather: you have my deepest sympathies. I sure hope there is something they can do to accommodate y’all. Please know that we everyone obsessed enough to be here feels your pain intensely.

3 Likes