🦃 🦃 OFFICIAL TURKEY DAY OPEN THREAD: Join us, won't we? 🦃 🦃

Howdy friends! This year’s Turkey Day is a big one. Aside from featuring eight whole episodes, we’ve also got a boatload of new host segments and, possibly best of all, we will be revealing ALL THIRTEEN MOVIES to be riffed in the new season when it premieres in the Gizmoplex next year!

The festivities begin tomorrow at 9am ET / 6am PT. This open thread is here for y’all to hang out in during the marathon.

But WHERE can you SEE it??? I hear you asking –

• The Shout! Factory TV App, on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire. Download the app to your device, then navigate to the MST3K 24/7 channel to begin watching.

• Or: YouTube, Twitch, PlutoTV (Channel 488), Redbox, THETA.tv, LocalNow, Xumo, Roku (Channel 336) STIRR (Channel 149), Vizio, PLEX and TCL TVs!

We sincerely hope you enjoy the day’s events! See you then.

40 Likes

Would love to, but working. Regular day tomorrow here in Canada.
Regardless: Happy Turkey Day America.

13 Likes

TIL Discourse won’t let you put more than five emojis in a topic title and frankly, I’m outraged.

Pack it up, everyone, we’re moving to a new platform. :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

We are all thankful for everything you, Ivan and everyone on the team are doing. Have a great day, Lesley!

12 Likes

Well at least we’re still in Beta.

6 Likes

There’s a 6 o’clock in the morning now?

15 Likes

I just want to know if there’s a Queen Samara-style turkey throne somewhere at Alternaversal H.Q. and if “J.R.” gives out permission to use it based on job performance or just by spinning a wheel or something.

10 Likes

One word: ░░░▒▒▓█ Unicode █▓▒▒░░░

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from the UK!

10 Likes

No. That’s all wrapped up in the general o’dark thirty in my world.

8 Likes

Well, I thought that I was making sweet potato pecan pancakes for breakfast on Saturday…

I’ve been corrected.

I’m making homemade sweet potato pecan pancakes … tomorrow…

If the crew of the SOL could refrain from being too exciting/interesting/distracting until after I’m done with the dishes, that would be awesome! (Kidding, of course… mostly… kinda… sorta… )

Seriously though, can’t wait for another great Turkey Day Marathon :+1:

Also, is this the thread where we list what we’re thankful (besides @Lesley and @ivan they deserve a dedicated thread at this point ) for or should that be a separate thread?

6 Likes

There is a separate thread:

8 Likes

Copy that :+1:

2 Likes

I did not see Joel on the host list for tomorrow. I hope he has a fabulous, relaxing Turkey Day :heart:

7 Likes

One advantage of being a UK Mstie is that at least we don’t have to get up at Stupid O’clock to watch the marathon!

8 Likes

I go to work at 10 am now - I haven’t seen 6 am for months.

But I’ve already set my alarm.

I may be grouchy, but I’ll be there.

5 Likes

So here’s how I’m gonna prepare for Turkey Day, Lesley.
I’ll just go to bed at around 9-10 and then get up at 5:15. Why? 'cause I don’t wanna miss the first host segment!

4 Likes

How much deep hurting are we in for, during tomorrow’s turkey day event?

9 Likes

Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

Cannot. Wait.

7 Likes