🦃 🦃 OFFICIAL TURKEY DAY OPEN THREAD: Join us, won't we? 🦃 🦃

Maybe now that the Gizmoplex is involved in their decisions, they’ll pursue such and Time Bubble tour shows can go on the service.

2 Likes

2561 replies? Cripes, look what happens when I go on vacation. Tl;dr, anyone?

8 Likes

“And a splendid time was had by all.”

7 Likes

I always miss the good times. Ugh, I had to be taking my family on our covid-postponed 2020 spring break trip. (kidding!) I’m very excited that these are all new movies to me and we’re thismuchcloser to season 13 being a reality! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Like

It’s that one kid in the playground who makes up new rules so they won’t lose.

4 Likes

Will there be a way to rewatch the Turkeyday Marathon on YouTube for those of us in the UK. The last time I checked it said that it was unavailable.

Cheers,

gbmcneill

1 Like

I was just going to make a rude burping noise. It’s a good thing you got here first.

1 Like

Is there anyway to view the host segments from last Thursday’s Turkey Day? With the busyness of the day and getting ready for family I was unable to watch.

6 Likes

Here’s the latest news on the host segments:

6 Likes

@Lesley said she’s asking to release the super cut tomorrow. She also warned it could take a while to upload though.

2 Likes

What were the two chosen films again?

1 Like

The Turkey Day host segments supercut is up on YouTube! MST3K Turkey Day 2021 - Host Segments (HD) - YouTube

23 Likes

As well as last year’s!

1 Like

Thanks Leslie!:+1:

Woo!

How many films has Crow inflicted on us now?

Thank you!

AWWWWW MANNNN!!! I was able to watch the first 12 hours of the marathon, but it’s the last FOUR I missed as I had to go to my Thanksgiving gathering! I’m so bummed YouTube only does 12 hours of the livestream. What were the last two episodes? Prince of Space and?

1 Like

Magic Voyage of Sinbad (aka Sadko)

2 Likes

There are 2578 replies with an estimated read time of 172 minutes .

You miss one day and all you can look forward to is all the homework that piled up.

7 Likes