Old vault segments available?

Hello,

I am late to the party and just now catching up on all things MST3K Gizmoplex. I missed all the past vault picks (didn’t realize there were segments). Are they available to watch somewhere? Thanks for your help!

6 Likes

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you and glad you’re catching up with the Gizmoplex.

The Vault Picks rotate out monthly and once they’re gone, they’re gone - taking the Selects bumpers and extra host segments with them. They may show up again in some way in the future, but right now there’s no way to go back and watch previous months.

If it’s any consolation, the Vault Picks will continue at least until the end of the season in February.

8 Likes

No, not yet. Hopefully they’ll be released as a collection eventually, but nothing has been said. I mean, that’s our KS money making it happen.

6 Likes

Sorry you missed the new segments (I’ve missed quite a few myself) but welcome to the forum! Check out the other bits, it’s fun!

4 Likes

Although the earlier Vault Picks material isn’t currently available, you can still pull up a basic summary of past Synthia’s Selects segments (as well as the inserted Gizmoblip sketches) over at the MST3K Fandom site.

Also also, welcome to the forums, glad to have ya here!

5 Likes

A certain bonus disc on a certain box set perhaps?

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation, I had no idea the vault picks had new material, either, so missed the vast majority of them. (Was it mentioned somewhere that they would and I just didn’t happen to see it or pay enough attention?)

3 Likes

It was mentioned in several backer updates and often by Matt in the livestream aftershows. And unofficially talked about often on these forums! Sorry you missed some - be sure to catch all the December Vault Picks before they disappear in a few days!

7 Likes

I must have just missed it in the backer updates, I guess. I almost never watch the livestreams because the broadcast times usually aren’t convenient for me.

1 Like