Out In The Wild

What celebrity have you met in person? If you have any photos, feel free to share. Good experience? Bad? What impression did you walk away with?

A fair number due to various reasons, but the only one I’ll mention here because it is related to the upcoming show is Jeffrey Combs, who spent a day in my small VO/Sound Design studio in Burbank and was an incredibly nice guy. Also, when we were going to lunch, a Radiohead song came on the radio and he proceeded to talk about Radiohead for like 20 minutes. Not in an annoying way or anything, he was just obviously a big fan.

3 Likes

Saw the ghost of Elvis while walking in Memphis…

4 Likes

Was he working for the F.B.I.?

3 Likes

Nah, but it was when I was walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale.

5 Likes

Over several conventions in 2019 I met…

Denise Crosby, Thomas F. Wilson, Robert Patrick, Christopher Lloyd, Neve Campbell x2, P.J. Soles, Tom Atkins x2, Billy Boyd, Miko Hughes, Courtney Gains, Andrew Robinson, William Forsythe, Dee Wallace, James Remar, William Shatner, Michael Biehn, Edward Furlong, Roger L. Jackson, Ricco Ross, Carrie Henn, Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, Lance Henriksen, Amanda Wyss, Sam Raimi, Walter Koenig, Henry Thomas, David Arquette, Rose McGowan, Jamie Kennedy, Matthew Lillard, John Carroll Lynch, Patrick Wilson, Joseph Whipp.

Thomas F. Wilson, Robert Patrick, Neve Campbell, Andy Robinson, William Shatner, Michael Biehn, Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, Lance Henriksen, David Arquette, Rose McGowan, Jamie Kennedy, and John Carroll Lynch were the standout encounters.

1 Like