Out of Context Comics

I don’t know why that would be considered stupid; I find that I enjoy everything more when I wear my personal Beatles wig… trips to the dentist, Catholic masses. I remember watching Battlefield Earth, what a complete dud, until I put on my personal Beatles wig.

5 Likes

Yeah, I remember what a great day it was when my personal Beatle wig arrived and I didn’t have to use the communal one anymore. I had to eat three bowls of Weetabix every day for a month to collect enough labels, but boy was it worth it.

5 Likes

Again?

2 Likes

Out of all the colors you could have chosen for your own personal Beatle wig, you opted for that one? Just on the off chance of turning on the TV to catch a very specific rerun of the Ed Sullivan show no less.

2 Likes

What, you don’t know about Leppo, the red-headed Beatle?

2 Likes

“This is a truly excellent restaurant.”

3 Likes

I feel fine.

5 Likes

3 Likes

In context but out of sequence; judge’s ruling requested

images

3 Likes

Why doesn't Johnny care? : r/MST3K

2 Likes

I’m still desperately clinging to the hope that we’ll get a MCU Nextwave movie. We’ve got 2 of the characters and the villain. Just 10 more years and we might get the whole cast!

5 Likes

5 Likes

For when the Scanners animation is against forum policy.

4 Likes

They were warned about listening to Led Zeppelin IV backwards…

3 Likes

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room…

3 Likes

3 Likes

I will never not post a gorilla panel.

1 Like

At least the therapy is going good? I’m not sure I’d trust a dad that feels the need to always be wearing a gorilla suit, but whatever works, I suppose.

2 Likes

For a gorilla, William seems to shave and scrub up real nice.

2 Likes

Edwin learns he’s a comic book character.

1 Like