Out of Context Comics

And what would happen if Danny from The Girl in Lover’s Lane hadn’t met Big Stupid, and had decided to start an Only Fans instead.

3 Likes

Even Danny knew that it looks extra-ridiculous running away in Buster Brown’s cast-offs.

1 Like

Danny? I think you give the boy too much credit!

1 Like

Well, he WAS wearing the proper-length of trou when we met him. I suppose anything could’ve happened once he returned home. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

2 Likes

By which you mean “Down, down, down, to the very nipple of the world.”

2 Likes

If Humpty Dumpty was an Agatha Christie novel.

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out what the implication is here?
Did the bachelor Easter egg who drowned and shot his two friends get catfished and murdered by his “wife”? Does getting married spell instant death for Easter eggs? Did one of the other eggs fake their death and then return several years later to seek revenge?? What the hell is going on here Easter poem!!!

So are they inferring that Easter eggs are godless heathens who get sent straight to hell?

Oh yes, and this is from a 1946 “Easter With Mother Goose” comic where 10 Easter eggs get Final Destinationed in various ways. Enjoy kids!

2 Likes

“I love what you’ve done with you’re hair!”

1 Like

For some reason that made me laugh like a madman.

There is no possible reason except maybe some ghoulish fantasy for that scenario to exist!

That cartoon drawer or whatever had something…something special going on upstairs, god love him or her!

“Mary!!! … Your Braniac 5 cosplay needs a little work.”

1 Like

Yeah, sure, Diana’s gonna kill them. But I just can’t get over how happy that kid is.

1 Like

“Jim, you used to love my reptilian coffee!!”

I’m sure you guys ask this very thing about me.

434204351_10229313205286261_619967286439650107_n

3 Likes

434368680_10227768178447292_8653268495457822129_n

1 Like

Lenin! No!

3 Likes

The Easter Bunny likes to watch.

WTF_Easter04

1 Like

And by mouse, I mean a particularly tiny rabbit.

I don’t like this Medieval Times version of Digital Underground.

3 Likes