Out of context MST3K quotes

“40 Piece Chicken Nugget to go!”

7 Likes

“Oh…you’re inside!”

6 Likes

Oh no! Now he’s got the strength of twenty heroin addicts!

9 Likes

Jack Frost - can eat no… frost

Fly specks. They’ve been aiming.

6 Likes

“S’cuse me, while I kiss this guy!”

7 Likes

“They will all die by Gamera’s hand!”

10 Likes

It were during the union summer that the prairie fire started. Some said they caved that mine in on purpose, but I couldn’t hardly believe it. Ma told me just to mind myself.

12 Likes

“I’m so glad to finally have Paul Anka out of my mind and I’ll never have to - aarrgh!!”

6 Likes

“Stop trying to form a bond with us! We had you! Isn’t that enough?”

9 Likes

“It’s the first time I’ve sat on a shovel!”

“Well, the flat part anyway.”

8 Likes

“I’m … I’m seeing a wool pantsuit and someone is hungry for a frosted item.”

4 Likes

That’s the least special effect ever.

(characters struggling to pull up their feet that are “magically” stuck to floor)

8 Likes

This thread inspired me to finally look up what a plaza burger is (Ivanushka! Try me on a plazaburger.), and I have to say it looks good. It’s apparently from a Wisconsin restaurant called The Plaza Tavern. I thought that it was some sort of fancy burger that all adults knew about the first time I heard the reference as a teenager, but no, it’s just more local humor. I bet MST3K introduced a lot of people to Wisconsin culture without their ever realizing it. Go Packers!

9 Likes

“I love this new direction in Thomas Kinkeade’s work.” :paintbrush:

5 Likes

“Aww the stretching beam! Ya blurred me!”

3 Likes

Plazaburgers are indeed quite delicious. They come with a special “Plaza sauce” (it’s Ranch dressing, kids), and I highly recommend a pitcher of Point alongside if that’s still on tap.

I also have a master’s degree from UW, but let’s face it, this is what I really learned in Madison.

4 Likes

Uh oh, Glenn passed a truck on the highway. I mean, he passed a truck on the highway.

11 Likes

“All actors form two lines - Love Boat on the left; Fantasy Island on the right.”

5 Likes

Don’t look at me: I’m from Central Casting.

6 Likes

Move it, kid. I’ll have a Banana Daquiri, please-

6 Likes