Owner of a lonely heart ❤️

Remember when Servo brought up a very profound topic with Mike? He has questioned how the band Yes was qualified to compare what is much better than a lonely heart with there awesome song that I remember…as we all do!

So, my question is, what do you think is much better than a lonely heart? What does it stack up to?

11 Likes

A superb credit score? That’s certainly been my favorite thing about divorced life.

16 Likes

Owner of a beat up minibus…

much better than the owner of a lonely heart.

14 Likes

Homeworld?

4 Likes

:notes: the owner of a cheese plane :notes:

11 Likes

This is one of my favorite host segments.

6 Likes

The owner of these troll dolls!

9 Likes

The songs “Loneliness,” “Lonely House,” and “Lonely Town” are all much better.

So it’s fortunate that I own them all. :crown:

5 Likes

The owner of a lonely heart is much better than the average Twitch streamer.

8 Likes

Owner of a cat jumping on the synthesizer!
(Cue the sound - you know which one I mean!)

9 Likes

I’d rather be the owner of a parcel of land in Montana rather than the parcel itself, so I can spend some time in the country and some time in the city. (Also, consciousness can be pretty cool.)

Yeah, the other Yes sketch! After the commercial break, they rig up the SOL to play it every time someone says the words … you know…

3 Likes

I still purport that they’re only qualified to compare owners of hearts in various conditions, and that’s it. They went into a very narrow specialization with that chorus and are now paying the price.

5 Likes

Well, in that case…

Owner of a lonely heart, much better than the owner of an arrythmic heart.

6 Likes

:notes: “Owner of a Bittersweet Heart™…” :notes:

6 Likes

Owner of a Cow’s Heart.

7 Likes

Or like owner of a lonely heart is much better than owner of a pigs heart.

keep massaging

5 Likes

Owner of a broken heart is much better than the owner of stale candy hearts near the end of February.

5 Likes

Owner of a Romaine heart. Now I’m gonna make a nice Caesar salad.

13 Likes

Owner of a chicken heart. Well, maybe not just any chicken heart, but you know, that chicken heart. Much better.

6 Likes

Better than the owner of a necrotic heart

5 Likes