Phishing Scammers

Investment Opportunity

Hello Dear,

I am writing to you in response to a request from a group of investors looking to invest in your country. These investors are well known to me and my firm through our long-time business relationship. My name is Mr. Steves Bunch and I work as an investment manager with my offices in Johannesburg and London.

These groups of investors are extremely wealthy and are intending to relocate their investments overseas for safety and more return on investment.

If you think you can partner with me on this matter, kindly contact me on my email address below for more information.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Steves Bunch

Well Mr Bunch, since they are well known to you then I should just trust in your bunch I suppose… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There must be a place somewhere on Earth where they actually open business letters with “Hello Dear.”

1 Like

Urgent Attn:

I am Mr. waliy Khalid I am member of the contract award committee
and 14 project allocation manager, of the Department of Minerals
and Natural Resources in Syria;

Due to the war in Syria, I am in search of an agent or company to
assist me to invest my fund (USD$35Million) and subsequent
investment in properties in your country. You will be required
to. If you decide to render your service to me in this regard,
30% of the total sum of USD$35M will be given to you for your
service.get back to me here and provide me your private email
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.waliy Khalid

Sorry waliy I require 99% :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

“You will be required to.”

Hey, Wally, this ain’t Syria.

1 Like

Received this interesting gem of an email this morning (I’ve censored the non-appropriate language)

I believe that when u ***, you start to feel disgusted with urself. It’s funny and at the same time sad to see how a mature person is such dependent on self-pleasuring. Have you ever considered what other individuals will feel once they see your nasty habits? Guy, don’t u know that if you pull ur pepper that hard, you may tear it off? Perhaps, I would not have managed to record a video with your participation, if u cared a little about your security. There are many posts about safety on the Internet presently, you should take a look at them and turn attention to ur webcam.

So… first off, this person thinks I’m a guy, apparently (tip: I’m decidedly NOT a guy). Then he appears to think that I’d be ashamed of masturbating (second tip: I wouldn’t be). And third, he claims to have recorded me doing this on my webcam (third tip: my laptop is never in my bedroom) and is obliquely threatening me with releasing this video… although that’s not all that clear.

Three strikes you’re out, my friend. Right to the spam folder.

I will admit it was slightly concerning that he had my phone number (it was the subject of the email), but I have security on my phone so I’m not TOO concerned. So, just a random email that offers some amusement I guess.

2 Likes

I got one like that once. For a computer that didn’t even have a webcam.

2 Likes

If someone’s watching you in that… state, shouldn’t you be able to charge THEM?! I mean, that works for OnlyFans, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Right?!? I mean, I haven’t been ashamed of the fact that I provide my own org*sms in a long time (ain’t no one else gonna give 'em to me since I’ve been single for the better part of fifteen years), but if I were going to be concerned about a video of them getting released on the internet you’d better believe I’d sign up for OF in a snap to provide that to guys/girls who might be attracted to me.

The only concern I’d have is over my current position and how it would affect that, but overall it’s not something that’s really a concern of mine in the slightest.

2 Likes

I fear the operating costs involved. I’d need a much better-decorated, uh… workspace, for starters. The tiny wood crate shelf with little pebbles and cat figurines… the dusty blinds… the cracking denim-blue paint walls. That doesn’t really provide the “romantic” atmosphere my… loyal customers would be seeking. [sigh]

1 Like

MOD HAT: This conversation is skating a little too close to the edge of family-friendly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I should never have mentioned the re-purposed crate. :confused:

1 Like

What? It’s an innocent conversation about organisms.

2 Likes

I thought this was the origami thread.

2 Likes

:notes: Oranges, Poranges
Who cares?!
There ain’t no rhyme for oranges!
:notes:

2 Likes