Phishing Scammers

A text from yesterday morning:

Hello… I’m Scott Godfrey the Moro Bay, California Powerball Lottery winner of $699.8 millions. I’m donating the sum of $50,000 to 200 random individuals. Send text messages to the agent incharge Mr. Brad Harrison @ (+xxxxxxx-xxxx TEXT ONLY) for the confirmation and delivery of your winning.

If you get this message, then your number was selected after a spin ball as one of the winner. Click here to watch my winning interview xttpx://bit.ly/xxxxxxx

Details and links removed because IT’S MY NUMBER SELECTED AFTER A SPIN BALL AS ONE OF THE WINNER!

Hello Dearest, I’m Silver Gilbert

Thanks for your attentions and I prayer that my decision to contact you will be given genuine filling approval. I crave your permissions to introduce myself. l am Miss Silver Gilbert, the only daughter of late Gilbert Mantis, I humblingly write to solicitate for your partnerships and assistance in the transfereds and investingments of my inheritance fundings in your country from my late father’s bank account who died mysteriouslingly.

The amount he left for me is (€5.8m) Please if I can trusting in your sincerityness and honestyful to help me, I will give you 20% of total funder, including any expendetureses during the causes of your helpings. Once you accepting to assisted me in this transaction, I will giving you more detailers.

I will be expectingly to hear from you soon.

Thankings and Warming Regards

I awaiting your respondense.

Silver Gilbert

Ya’know there Silver, I’m not sure If I’m even following you on this one :woozy_face:

I’m holding out for the Gold Gilbert.

Hello Good Friend,

I am Engineer Terry Glenn, I work by Azovstal metallurgical plant
in Mariupol Ukraine, I am getting in touch with you regarding
extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me
opportunity, I shall provide you details upon your response.

Please you contact me through my personal email: :upside_down_face:

Faithfully,
Eng. Terry Glenn

Yeah and I’m sure that’s your real name too…

1 Like

Gilbert Mantis, of the Deadly Mantises!?

Died mysteriously indeed! I heard the government had something to do with it.

1 Like

re: Do you need Loan for your project, contact us for quick Loan?

Hello

This is Bahrain Credit Service, At Bahrain Credit, we provide affordable personal loan with no Collateral.

We take pride in helping client find solution to meet expense of what they desire or need most in life.

We are Investment Company specialize giving Loan to the needy and we are looking for reliable Loan Seeker to Invest

We are ready to fund any legitimize and viable project that generate 2% annual interest.

Funding ranging One Million United States Dollars to Five hundred Million United States Dollars Only.

Project funding is Loan, as we will not be part of investment/ project.

If you interested for loan kindly send your Loan project proposal or Loan business plan for properly review.

Best Regards.

Youstif Mohamed
Bahrain Credit Services
Manama, Bahrain

Well Youstif, you won’t stiff me :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Why is it sketchy foreigners never use any articles when they write their spam? It’s like it was typed by Tarzan.

1 Like

Your email was randomly selected to received a donation of 20 BTC (BITCOIN) equal to $395,162.00 from Elon Musk.

I’m sure it was from him :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My n a m e is Matthais Michael, the Director of Financial Security and Trust F u n d Builders, our company was contracted to release your Covid-19 Compensation payment to you on behalf of the UNITED NATION (UN). Your payment Release Code is: CNG/3480/04/00. The Total amount payable to you is US$7.5 M i l l i o n.

You are to reconfirm the following information to enable us determine that we are dealing with the right beneficiary, also the receipt of your i n f o r m a t i o n will facilitate the processing of your p a y m e n t:

1 F u l l Name:
2 Residential address:
4 O c c u p a t i o n:
5 D i r e c t telephone numbers:

After verification of your I n f o r m a t i o n, you will be contacted with detailed i n f o r m a t i o n of procedures for the immediate r e l e a s e of your p a y m e n t to y o u without any h i t c h whatsoever.

Send the requested i n f o r m a t i o n so we can proceed accordingly.

Regards

Mr. Matthais Michael

Space out a few more letters so I’m convinced… :laughing:

HELLO,

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Dicholas Bile of Bennett Zinn chambers, London, UK. Actually, I got your contact information from your country data directory on my visit to your country, while searching for a last name similar to my late client’s. My client was a therapist at a Budapest centre for children with motor disabilities. She died along with her son on the Afriqiyah Airways Airbus A330 crashed on landing at Tripoli airport after a flight from Johannesburg.

Before her death, she deposited the sum of £12.5M with a bank here in London, England. The bank has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim before the fund gets confiscated as an unclaimed fund. So I decided to search for any of my late client’s relative which has been very difficult for me, as she did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of her deposit except her late son.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin to late Dr Rita, since you share the same last name. With my position as her lawyer, I will now place your name as the next of kin to my late client. I will prepare every relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the fund.

Note that this transaction is risk free. There is no atom of risk in connection to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the money is released to you, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit then we will map out 5% to offset any expenses made in the process of this transaction. Reply via my private Email and phone number: :upside_down_face:

Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner.

Best Regards

DICHOLAS BILE

Man it’s a new month and I’m getting bombarded with spam bile :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

…the heck kind of a name is Dicholas???

1 Like

His parents named him “Dickless” but he changed it when he reached 18.

The “Bile” comes from the fact that his parents named him “Dickless.”

1 Like

Although Ford had taken great care to blend into Earth society, he had “skimped a bit on his preparatory research,” and thought that the name “Ford Prefect” would be “nicely inconspicuous.”

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t get it either…

1 Like

I will donate 1,000,000.00 euros to you and challenge you to help someone close to you with the little you can.

For more information about me, see my Wikipedia here:

Sigrid Rausing - Wikipedia .

Yet the email says bonifacemwendwakimatu :face_with_monocle:

1 Like
2 Likes

fun and fun and fun and fun.

1 Like

Our Fun and Fun Concealer! Different colors and ethnicities available.

concealer

2 Likes

MOD HAT: What is that link to? If it was part of the scam email, please remove it. Thanks.

(or is that their twitter? I can never tell with the twitter posts)

1 Like

Twitter, I believe. Should be fine.

1 Like