Phishing Scammers

Trust me

Have a business agreement that I would like to share with you. If interested, please contact us for more information,it is about your claim.

Justice Jame Rov

I dunno… I don’t trust our justice folks here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Attn,Dear Recipient

My name is Warren Edward Buffett, the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, one of largest private foundations in the world. Having pledged to give away 99 percent of my fortune to philanthropic causes via Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. I believe strongly in giving while living and I had one idea that never left in my mind which is use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand USD to randomly selected individuals worldwide…

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individuals. Your email was chosen online while searching for random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience so I know your email is still valid. :upside_down_face:

Regards,

Warren Edward Buffett

CEO of Berkshire Hathaway

Somehow I don’t feel so lucky to receive this from you there Warren Buffet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

“while searching for random”

1 Like

If you don’t use a blindfold and a giant dartboard to select your lucky recipients, you’re nothing but a poser.

1 Like

Hey, that Margaritaville guy wants to give me four million bucks!

With that kind of money I can buy a new shaker of salt!

2 Likes

If Jimmy Buffet fans are Parrotheads, then what are Warren Buffet fans?

Pirateheads, maybe? :thinking:

Mmmm… Margarita…

1 Like

I’m just amused that the sentence cuts off so abruptly.

1 Like

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I hope this letter meet you in good health. I am writing to solicit you assistance in transfer of US$15,000,000.00 Dollars.

I am willing to transfer them funds and, invest in you country through your assistance only if you be willing to work with me. I am in Ghana presentley and I would like to transfer into you account and invest in you country if possible.

The fund is being held under Non-investment account with SCB Ghana Limited. I will program you name on account holding fund as original depository and them process outward remittance of funds to you.

You will get 45% commission of total funds for you role plus investment of my portion under documented working agreement in you country.

Please get back to me with you responden alongside you physical contact address/telephone number and bank accoung routing and account numders so we will move quickly to consummate the deal.

Yours faithfully
Mr Eric Abusha
SCB Ghana Ltd.
Tema Branch, Ghana

I don’t think I want to consummate anything with you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

[EXTERNAL] [EXTERNAL EMAIL - USE CAUTION] Attention Dear,

[Caution: This email originated outside Sheldon ISD. DO NOT click links, provide credentials or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. DO NOT click links, provide credentials or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.

Attention Dear,

A HIGH LEVELS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITYS IS AVAILABLE NOW. THE INVESTMENT CAPITAL IS USD48 MILLION.
REQUIREMENT: CAPABLE AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALISMS FUND/INVESTMENT MANAGER EITHER CORPORATE BODYS OR INDIVIDUAL.

THE INVESTMENT FUNDS IS DOMICILED IN TURKEY. THE PROCESSINGS AND TRANSFERS WILL TAKE PLACE IN TURKEY AND AS SUCH YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COME TO TURKEY.

A ROUND TRIP TICKET WITH FULLY PAIDS HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR 3 NIGHTS IN A HOTEL WILL BE ARRANGED FOR YOU TRIP TO TURKEY.

IF YOU HAVE CAPACITYS AND WILLINGNESSES TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT, KINDLY RESPONDS WITH YOU’RE DETAILS.

THANKS
BEST REGARDS,
JAMES STEALY
CONSULTANT/BROKER.

Well I’m so glad you emphasized Twice that this was an external email or I could have fallen for their trap :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

What was that? I can’t hear you over the shouting about external emails!!

1 Like

VERY URGENTCY !!

Hi

I request you be assistance take care my Fund if you be trustworthy.

I’ m Prisons and i Given you 30% and invest them 70% force me .

I wait to receive you informationing soon as possible and I will

update you more info. on these Fundfuls.

Your full information’s requesteded as for follows:

Name:

Address:

Tel/Fax:

Copy of your ID:

Bank account Routing and ACCT numbers:

Regards,

Erik Catzin

Yeah nah if you’re in prison you don’t want to trust me :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Are you sure this one isn’t an Onion parody of a phishing letter?

2 Likes

Not that I’m aware of, it just arrived in my email 20 minutes ago

1 Like

And the saddest part is: Spellchecker was on when they wrote it and hit “sned.”

2 Likes

Sorry if this is a bit too suggestive for the boards. Mods are free to take it down if it crosses a line.

1 Like

No, that can’t be right. They say “if you be trustworthy”, so this letter was clearly written by a pirate.

Either way, I wouldn’t respond though.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t it have been “if ye be trustworthy?”

The writer must not be from Somalia.

1 Like

WHY YOU ABANDON THIST MONEYS

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: CBN HOUSE, TINUBU SQUARE, ELEKE CRESCENT-VICTORIA ISLAND MARINA LAGOS NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA.

FROM DESK OF: MR.Godwin Emefiele.

DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT,

PAYMENT CODE (FG28)

DATE:16/SEPT/2022

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY ,

WHAT GOING ON? WHY YOU ABANDON THIS MONEYS WHICH WORTHY $5.6M DOLLARS,I AM CONTACTING YOU PERSONAL TO KNOW WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM,YOU ABANDON THIS MONEY SINCE MORE THREE YEARS NOW,REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU ABANDON THIS MONEYS,

I TOLD YOU TO STOP ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THOSE SCAMERS PEOPLES YOU ARE FOLLOWING BECAUSE OF THIS MONEYS, BECAUSE YOUR MONEYS IS NOT WITH THEM,I AM CONTACTING YOU PERSONAL AGAIN TO LET YOU COME BACK AND HAVE YOUR MONEYS, THEM CHARGES NOW CAN NOT STOP YOU TO GET YOUR MONEYS,THEM CHARGES IS VERY LOW NOW DO TO MEETING WE HAVE LAST WEEK THURSDAY CONCERNED YOUR MONEYS,

PLEASE REPORT NOW WITH YOUR CURRENT INFORMATIONAL,CONTACT WITH THIS EMAILS… :grimacing: FOR THEM RELEASE OF YOU FUND US$5.6M (FIVE MILLION, SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS),

THIS IS HIMS PHONE NO :upside_down_face:

CONTACT HIMS IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE INFORMATION CONGRATULATIONS.

Mrs.Alticel Nudukee,

All that yelling just to congratulate me… YAY :tada:

1 Like

They couldn’t be heard over the horns and noisemakers otherwise.

Seems legit. My moneys is in good hands.

1 Like