Phishing Scammers

FUNDING OFFER PROJECT AND INVESTEMT

My name is Ana maria Torres,
Are yous looking for Right Investment Partner or A loaner at very low and friendly rater??? As we offer equity funding for projects, corporates and personals financing. We also have financial culpability to provide early-stagers funding and seedy capital. Contacting us for more information, if you needs international funding without collaterals.

Ana maria Torres,

Advisor/Consultant

I think I’ll be fine without your financial culpability thank you :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Never get into a business relationship with somebody who calls you “yous”.

1 Like

But they ADMIT to providing seedy capital!

1 Like

so are you the loaner or the rater, Ana?

1 Like

Business Partnership!

To whom it may concern,

We are currently outsourcing / recruiting companies / individuals on behalf of steel company located in China for number of account receivable agents in North America.

As Account Receivable agent you will be responsible for collections of all accountings receivables due to Company in North America to directly supports sales operations.

Commission:5%

Job type : Contracter

Duration:12months

Time Required:4-6 hours per week.

Annually - Between $30,000 To $37,800

Role- Account : Receivable Agent.

This position does not affect you job or business operations but serves as extra income. email if interested in role or have any questions.

Regarders,

Dave Chong

At 5% commission and less than 40000 a year, yeah Dave’s not here :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

We’ll tell you the name of the company when we know we can trust you.

2 Likes

Saw this bit of Spam on the Rifftrax forum

1 Like

I just zapped this one :grin:

1 Like

YOUR BANK DRAFT CHEQUE IS READY PLEASE CONTACT MY SECRETARY NOW

Compliments, How are you and your familys doing ? Hope you have not forgotten me? I am Dr Williams Johnson II, the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some moneys accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government sometime ago during the militarys regime. Though you were not able to assist me concludes the transaction, I’m happy to inform you about my successfulness in getting those funds transferred under assistance and cooperation of new partnerings from Brazil. Presently I’m in South Korea for investmentor projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, i didn’t forget your past effortness and attemptings to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefitings of the transaction hence I kept aside for you summers of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar ($8,500,000.00)draft. Please baire with me for the making the initial contract through Email. Mean-while, A woman came to MY SECRETARY OFFICE few Days Ago with letter,Claiming to be your true Representative. HERE BELOW IS HER INFORMATION AS SUBMITTED TO MY SECRETARY; NAME ANNE BRENDA 4031 Villa Vista Palo Alto, CA 94306 BANK NAME: CITIBANK, ARIZONA, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809008. Please,Do reconfirmin to MY SECRETARY’S OFFICE, as matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that he will not be held responsible for praying into Wrong Name. If this woman is not you REP,You are requested to fill and send this information’s for verification purpose so that your VALIDITYS CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT US$8,500,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL NOT BE delivered into wrong hand please. THIS FUND IS AS RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALFINGS: YOUR NAME YOUR ADDRESS YOUR PHONE NUMBER CELL PHONE NUMBER AGE SEX ACCOUNT YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION HELD I appreciated your efforts at that time very muchful,so feel free and get to touch with my secretary Quadrip Waleing, l have instructing him on how to send Bank Draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In these moment, I’m very busy here because of investment projects which i and my current partner are having at handy. Finally, remember that i have left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him he will send the Draft to you,so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW. Below is the contact of my secretary Name: Quadrip Waleing Email: officeinmydesk01 Kindest Regardings Dr Williams Johnson II

Well I need to find this sex account you speak of STAT! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Sorry, Dr. Johnson, I don’t feel I can trust you… but your secretary Quadrip sounds like somebody I could have a beer with.

1 Like

Donation Information from Mr. Charles Koch!!

Hi, My name is Mr. Charles Koch, an elder brother to late Mr. David Hamilton Koch a philanthropist and the founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private foundations in the world. Mr. David Hamilton Koch believe strongly in giving while living and had one idea that never changed in his mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and he decided to give USD2,000,000.00 Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide before his death on the 23rd of August 2019.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will know your email address is valid. Email me at :upside_down_face:

you can also visit the web page of late Mr. David Hamilton Koch to know more about the Hamilton Foundation and this grant: David Koch - Wikipedia

Regards,

Mr. Charles Koch.

Another Wiki page for Proof I’m Not a Scam :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ATTENTION!!!

Hello,

I’m Alimi Banjoko, an attorney in litigation and true claim. I’m writing this letter to you to present a business proposal which is mutually beneficial for us in the best possible way. My late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with, both of you have the same name. I had thought it would be profitable and easy to present you as his next of kin. We will be working on this project in 3 phases of 3 months and will observe the progress. If you agree to this proposal, kindly reply to me as per your convenience.

Best regards,
Alimi Banjoko

Keep paddling, I think I hear banjos :scream:

1 Like

a p p r o v e d,

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s!

As regards our funding commitments to fight COVID-19, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has committed more than US2 b i l l i o n to the global COVID-19 response.

We are pleased to announce that your E M A I L ADDRESS has been selected as one of the lucky be n e f i c i a r i e s to receive a grant of US1,500,000 under the Bill and Gates foundation. All beneficiaries were selected through the Global Random Integrated System.

Please use the contact information below to connect with a specific office or department that can best meet your needs.

E m a i l Contact: claimsyourcheap.spam

Regards,

Mark Suzman

C E O, Board Member, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

991-2022 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. All rights reserved.

NOTE: If you have received this message in your SPAM / BULK folder because your ISP has introduced restrictions, we (IFC Team) kindly ask you to handle it.

Yeah I’ll just let my spam folder handle this :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They were “grounded” until they improved their spelling grades

1 Like

The “Bill and Gates Foundation”?

1 Like

Hello How is everything going?

Sir, with all due respect am Kenneth Roth. Following the outcome of the board meeting held by the U.S Department of Justice and Large Banks & Building Societies together with Human Rights Watch (HRW) a few days ago to compensate you, people that are losing their life-changing sums of money every day. Blameless victims of fraud who are tricked into transferring money to con-artists. Note your email/name was well recognized and selected as a good beneficiary legally entitled to receive the sum of $10.8 million us dollars, this amount is a compensation, reimbursement level for victims that pay fraudsters who they believe are genuine organizations, such as banks, the police, or solicitors.

You are entitled to receive this compensation that comes to you from the Office of Justice, it’s an opportunity and a better chance to help the needy in your society. Based on this latest development, as a matter of urgency I advise you to contact Mr. Bessole Rene Bagoro immediately through his E-mail: :upside_down_face: and his office shall help you process the transfer of the fund into your Account. He is the Human Rights Watch Secretary that has been assigned to process the Fund transfer to you. Go ahead to contact the Human Rights Watch Secretary with your details information and the fund will be paid to you once he receives your details information.

Humble Regards

Kenneth Roth

Ah but you’re the trust worthy one :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s almost like winning an essay contest!

2 Likes

Just got this on our main work email:

Dear Beneficiary

Im Roel Huinink, a senior officer at JFK International Air Terminal New York, New York, United States.

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box
and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which
could be approximately 10.5 Million dollars and the official paper of
the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the
authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your
full information for crossed checking of your details with the
information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR HOME ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, GENDER, YOUR
HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER AND NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU,

Kindly click reply and get your correct and valid details to me as
soon as you get this email. I will give you a call after my
confirmation.

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on
transit to your city because he was not able to pay the Airport
clearance fee of 550 dollars.

I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this
abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the
total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested
detail from you for verification.

I will pay 30% of the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be
delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after
confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to
co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to
ensure a successful delivery.

Sincerely
Roel Huinink

PHONE Number:…9173363038
email: roelhuinink@myself.com

2 Likes

Somewhere in Mexico there is a drug lord wishing he hadn’t send his package via Southwest Airlines.

3 Likes

INVESTMENT FUND PROGRAMME…

Greetings ,

We inviting all interesting projects owners and investors to our project financings programme.
I am investments officer and we is ready to funds projects in form of debter finances.
We want grant loan to both Corporates and privates entities at low interest rater of 2.5% ROI per annumin.
Them terms are very flexibles and interestings.

Kindly revert backs if you has projects that needs fundings for further discussions and negotiationings.

Regards,

E.Abdula Hosan

Thanks Abdula but I’ll find my own Interestings and do my own negotiationings thank you :roll_eyes: