Phishing Scammers

Oh for sure, you’re not allowed to tag something as [Information] unless it really is.

3 Likes

And UPS would definitely use me2.do (whatever that is) and not, I don’t know, UPS.com.

2 Likes

Yeah and UPS tracking numbers usually start with a 1Z so that’s definitely a red flag :red_square:

2 Likes

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are happy to inform you that your email address has won you a cash prize of (£850,000.00) Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling from the FIFA Lottery Award Promotion held this month of February 2023 in London, United Kingdom. This program was organized and sponsored by FIFA Board of Directors and Multinational Companies in its aim to help provide financial assistance to families around the World and to promote Soccer.

This is first of it’s kind and no tickets were sold, all participant’s email addresses were selected randomly through an online computer Ballot System drawn from over 10,000,000 active email addresses worldwide, which your email address was luckily selected that subsequently won you the cash prize. To begin your claims, kindly contact fund processing manager assigned to handle the release of the fund to you on the below details:

Fund Processing Manager

Contact Person: Mrs. Sharon Graham

Email: :upside_down_face:

Tel: +442070557686

You also advised to provide the following information to the above fund processing manager to enable her to facilitate the immediate release of the fund to you:

[1] Full Names:

[2] Country:

[3] Resident Address:

[4] Occupation:

[5] Tel/ Mobile Number:

[6] Copy of your International Passport or ID card:

Details of the Winnings:

Lucky Winning Numbers: 30-42-24-36-20-(10)

Batch Number: BH-44/556-304H

Payment Ref: FLP-44WC/850-UK

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You advised to keep all your Winning details to yourself to avoid double claim. The FIFA Lottery Boards shall be compelled to disqualify your prize in the event of double claims application on a winning detail. Be Warned!!

Congratulations for your win!

Yours Sincerely,

Douglas Owen

(FIFA Lottery Award Promotion Dept)

London, United Kingdom

Oh what wonderful fake news :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Engagement For Tax Prep

Hello,

I hope you are having wonderful day. I would like to engage you firm to prepare my tax return for current tax year. Prior to this year, my wife have always been in charge of our tax returns. However, our financial situation have changed, and she has also taken on additional responsibility at work. Currently, I have conclude that having professional prepare my tax return would be most beneficial option for me.

I can say for sure that we are fairly organize with our tax documentation. Beside our employment income, we also earn income from rental propertys (Airbub), stock option, dividend, and interests.

While I understand that it is busy time of year for tax professionals, I would appreciate your consideration of my request. If you have any further question or if there is anything else I can assists with, please do not hesitate to contract me.

Sincerely,

Scott Morgetz

Ah good the tax scammers are making contract with me :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How do you know it’s a scammer and not a serious inquiry by someone with a poor grasp of English?

I might be interested in renting his Airbub, though.

2 Likes

I assume an Airbub is a boutique hotel for Wolverine.

2 Likes

The IRS broadcasts all Authorized E-Filers emails on their website and No One ever contacts me via email, only by phone (and this guy didn’t provide a phone number). And if he has all these rentals and investments, he needs a CPA (which I am not)

1 Like

[belated something something about fiddling away all your money while you’re up there, but catchier and with dancing]

2 Likes

I am the very model of a modern major-general!

2 Likes

i have funds to invest
The chairman/CEO

Attention,

I am Mr Frazier Keithie Nelsden, , My contact in Ukraine have funds for investment . He wanted to invest
total sum of US$29,000,000.00 ( Twenty Nine Million United States dollars only) in secured viable
business that will be controlled by you in you country or any place of you choice.

If you interested, kindly send you contact details so we can discuss meeting place or procedure to move funds to you account immediately.

Processing and releasing of funds will not take more than 7 working days as soon as you co operates
with me as we process necessary documentation needed for release of funds.

Thank for you promptly response.
Yours sincerely

Frazier Nelsden Keithie

Yeah Mr Keithie I will not co operates with you :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa… THE chairman/CEO?!

3 Likes

$10 says he went to Ohio State.

1 Like

“Just give me one more week to pay, Big Rico. I’ve got an e-mail right here from Mr Frazier Keithie Nelsden (or maybe Frazier Nelsden Keithie) that says I’ve got 29 million coming my way.”

2 Likes

“Okay… but you and me are gonna wait right here together for that money, and if it don’t show up… I’m gonna break all four of Frazier Keithie Nelsden Keithie’s kneecaps.”

2 Likes

Aren’t you glad this amazing offer got through before your email got disabled?

2 Likes

This is probably what locked it up :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m now getting almost daily messages on my phone saying my Amazon account has been locked because of many failed logins. Nope, I can log in just fine so won’t be using your link that goes to a very obviously not Amazon website.

1 Like

My email is still acting screwy…
It’s unlocked but now Outlook is not sending nor receiving emails! Tried sending 3 emails to vendors but they got hung up and never sent, and I can see what’s incoming on my webmail account but they’re not being sent on to my desktop.
I get a message from Outlook that it didn’t close properly and is being checked for errors and that’s been since this morning…

1 Like

Good Morning Please

I Hope you well together with you family?

Please,can I tells you in detail reason I contact you is extremely classified and confidential hence I requested we communicated here as it is all about funding claim of decreased client who died with out having known relative to me hence I contact you?

Thank you,
Mr Dior

Oh well then if it’s a decreased client, I could be a relative :laughing:

1 Like