Phishing Scammers

Lately Iโ€™ve been getting a few of these scam emails a week but today was a bumper crop:

We have issue concerning your shipping address Scheduled delivery date: 07/11/2023
This message was sent to you at request of customer cares to notify you that shipment information below have been transmitted to U P S. We requests you to update your shipping address as soon as possible to deliver your package .
Shippingment details:
Froms : Customers care
Numbers of packages : 1
Scheduling delivery : 07/11/2023
Referencing number : 70025
Delivery fees : 0.99 $
Simply visit our site below to complete steps needed .
Thanking you

Ah yesโ€ฆ The ol UPS shipping scammers :roll_eyes:

1 Like

COMPENSATIONS AND TRANSFEREDS NOTIFICATIONS

Welcome to Western Union Worldwide

Department of Western Union United States of America.

Address 1 Columbus Ave, Washington DC, 10006, United States of America Our Ref: IMF/WB/UN/XWFD/0611/X012

Greetings from the Western Union Offices Department.

Attention: Benerficiary, Our Ref: IMF/WB/UN/XWFD/0611/X012

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS SELECTED THROUGH RANDOM EMAIL SELECTIONING AS THEM LUCKY BENEFICIARYS:

This is to form you that the United State Governments under President Joe Bidenโ€™s Administrations, International Monetary Fund (I.M.F),World Bank (W.B) and the United Nations (U.N); has instructed Western Union Office Headquarters here in the United State to transfer 4.5 Million Dollars ($4,500,000.00) compensatings for all the CORONA-VIRUS (COVID-19) VICTIMS WORLDWIDE, SCAM VICTIMS WORLDWIDES, Having reviewed thousands of extortion/delayed payment, cases on all the UNPAID INHERITANCE, LOTTERY WINNERS and CONTRACT BENEFICIARIES, CORONA-VIRUST PANDEMICS and ECONOMIC CRISES ravaging this worlds and your email was founded as one of the VICTIMS by the American Security Leading Scam Team, World Health Organizations (W.H.O) and American representatives officers, the European Union (EU) in collaboration with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), United Nations (UN), FBI and the World Bank, has joined all forces as Global Fund Recovery Management and Payment Bureau to tackle the present CORONA-VIRUS PANDEMIC and ECONOMIC CRISES ravaging the world, by compensating you as one of them selected verified beneficiaries that is to enjoy a wonderful philanthropy gestured from billionaires within Asia, America, Africa, Oceania and Europe.

Therefore from now onward you will be receiving these sum of $5000 per day till you receive your total compensation fund of 4.5 Million Dollars ($4,500,000.00). However, we informant you that we have already sent the first $5000 this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, Remain the total sum of 4.5 Million Dollars ($4,500,000.00). You have only six whole hours to reply this office upon the receipt of this Email, the maximum amount you will be receiving per day starting from today is $5000 and the money transfer reference number of todayโ€™s is below

HERE IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FIRST PAYMENT Track the MTCN track by visiting westerunion dots com

Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): Sender First Name: Martiy Sender Last Name: Coled Amount Send= $5000 USD

NOTE; That your first $5000 is on holdings because of the instruction from the IMF officer, they ask us to place it on hold by requesting the Clean Bill Record Health Certificate to fulfill the entire necessity obligation So that we will started sending you the payments through Western union Office Money transferring, the necessary Obligation I mean here is to obtaining the Clean Bill Record Health Certificate from the Federal Height Court. We need the below details from you to enabler us to place the payment in your names and transfer the fundings to you.

KINDLY FORWARD ONWARD THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS FOR PAYMENT PROCESSINGS

1: Your Full Name: ----------------

2: Your Complete Home Address: ---------------

1. Your Country of Residence / Organic: -----------

4: Your WhatsUpp Phone Number: ------------

5: Your date of birthing (D.O.B): -------------

6: Your Occupational: ----------------

7: Sex / Genders: -----------------

8: Marital Status: ------------

9: Copy of Identification card: ---------------

Name: Mr. Martiy .I. Coled

Director for Compensations and Benefits Committee.

Western Union Headquarters, USA

E-mail: :upside_down_face:

WhatsUpp Number: :disguised_face:

NOTE: IF YOU FIND THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR SPAMMED FOLDER OR JUNKED BOX BY ERROR, KINDLY OPEN AS SAME

Man, 6 hours is not a lot of time to reply this office :scream:

Well, itโ€™s six whole hours. That should be plenty of time.

Make sure you get all the dots.

2 Likes

INVESTINGS IN YOUR COUNTRY

Greetings,

My name is Jery Andersin, Investment Brokering. I am in contact with private Investors who wish to invest heavily in your country in any VIABLES business with you as Fund Manager/Investment Manager while she remain a silent Investor for periods of 10 years.

I await your timey response to disgust this opportunity further with you.

Best Regards,
Jery Andersin

Well Mr Andersin, I have no viables to disgust with youโ€ฆ :thinking:

Ah, Mr. Andersin, welcome back.

If heโ€™d been keeping up on the trade journals he would realize that the Viables industry hasnโ€™t been viable since the 90s.

1 Like

Perhaps thatโ€™s why he feels such disgust? He wants RVR2 to contact him so he can vent.

1 Like

Vent

VEST.

Heโ€™s Mr. Burns.

:notes: โ€œSee my vest, see my vestโ€ฆ Made from real gorilla chestโ€ฆโ€ :notes:

Swear to God, I get this email AT LEAST once a week (sometimes more):

||! Amazn Notice !|| wmkbtagdghgqetiucdufymnfudazkrnpgwbnmygfqcnyuwcbbbypngd@lvcnaop.com
To:(my email)
Tue, Nov 14 at 8:10 AM
# ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž_๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ - (my username, not even my actual name),
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ_๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ :warning::warning:
๐–๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ T๐จ R๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฐ Y๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ_S๐ฎ๐›๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง_A๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐งd_๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
๐Ž๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
FREE subscription Approval

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ:
๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž: (deleted for privacy)
๐„๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ฅ: (deleted for privacy)
๐’๐ฎ๐›๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ๐ƒ AMAZN -1958
๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ง ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ - ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค!
##๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž For Details :warning:##
๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ 15, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

I meanโ€ฆ can you at least spell Amazon correctly?

1 Like

Oh no, your Amazn Pryme ackownt!

Didnโ€™t Nathaniel Hawthorne write a book about her? :wink:

Completed: INV-7634552 : GeekSquidยฎ Inc
DocuSign
75x75

Your document has been completed

[ VIEW COMPLETED DOCUMENTS ]
GeekSquidยฎ Inc Team

All parties have completed INV-7634552 : GeekSquidยฎ Inc .

Dear Customers,

Your INV-7634552 for 349.99 USD is attached towards renewals of 3 years Subscription.

Customer Service for the USA & Canada

The Geek Squid - 3 Years Membership (Amount: 349.99 USD, Quantity: 1)
Total: $349.99

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,
GeekSquidยฎ Inc

Do Not Share This Emails
This email contains a secure link to DocuSign. Please do not share this email, link, or access code with others.

Alternate Signing Method
Visit DocuSign, click โ€˜Access Documentsโ€™, and enter the security code:
B0D41B42EE54418E8E8F833F6C19D88A7

About DocuSign
Sign documents electronically in just few minutes. Itโ€™s safer, securer, and legally binding. Whether youโ€™re in am office, at home, on-the-go โ€“ or even acrost the globe โ€“ DocuSign provides a professional trusted solution for Digital Transaction Managementโ„ข.

Questions about Document?
If you need to modify document or have questions about details in document, please reach out to senders by emailing them directly.

Stop receiving this emails
[Report this emails] or read more about [Declining to signing] and [Managing notifications].

If you are having trouble signing the document, please visit the [Help with Signing] page on our [Support Centers].

This message was sent to you by GeekSquidยฎ Inc Team who is using the DocuSign Electronic Signature Service. If you would rather not receive email from this sender you may contact the sender with your request.

I didnโ€™t know GeekSquid was sending documents acrost the globe :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Now look what youโ€™ve gone and done, shared this emails!

1 Like

And Iโ€™m Declining to Signing too! :triumph:

And I just received this oneโ€ฆ

You Got Owned

Hello

I know your password!

I infected you with a malware (RAT)/(Remote Administration Tool), some time ago and since then, I have been observing your actions. The malware gave me full access and control over your system, meaning, I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you wonโ€™t even notice it, yes such things exist, you can Google it!
I also have access to all your contacts, I collected everything private from you, pictures, videos, everything!

And I MADE A VIDEO SHOWING BOTH YOU (through your webcam) AND THE VIDEO YOU WERE WATCHING (on the screen) WHILE ------- YOURSELF!

I can send this video to all your contacts (email, social network) and publish all your private stuff everywhere!

You can prevent me from doing this!
To stop me, transfer exactly: 1000$ with the current bitcoin (BTC) price to my bitcoin address.

If you donโ€™t know how to get bitcoin, Google - โ€œHow to buy Bitcoinโ€, itโ€™s very simple, for example with a credit card. The wallet you can create here:

My bitcoin address is: :upside_down_face:

Copy and paste my address - itโ€™s (CASE-sensitive).

You know this all isnโ€™t a joke, you got the proof above!
I think itโ€™s a very good price compared to the damage and hell it can bring into your life!

After receiving the payment, I will delete everything from you and you can live your life in peace like before. I give you 3 days to get the bitcoins!
Donโ€™t share this email with anyone, this should stay our little secret!

For more details you can call here :eyes:

Sent with [MailBrother - Gmail tool for bulk mailing ]

OOOOO Iโ€™m soo scaredโ€ฆ :roll_eyes:
No webcam nor microphone on this PCโ€ฆ Not even close ya goof :f u:

2 Likes

I got a whole pile of those things a few weeks ago. I at least appreciate that they give me a unique 40-character code (or however long the rubecoin address is) to add to my block list.

I just reported it to Googleโ€™s Gmail dept. for Abuse and Extortionโ€ฆ
Hopefully, they delete the goof!

3 Likes

Is GeekSquid what happens when a Geek Squad and a @FlyingSquid love each other very much?

4 Likes

Well, weโ€™ve learned today that if thatโ€™s the case, make sure the cameraโ€™s turned off first. :face_with_spiral_eyes: