Pipeline to the Clouds and Robot Wars Now Available As Standalone Screeners on the Gizmoplex

Pipeline to the Clouds and Robot Wars now appear as standalone options on the Gizmoplex. The screeners for those are now available. Like Santo in The Treasure of Dracula, a link to survey questions is included at the end of them.

11 Likes

Pearl’s Short of the Month Club Intro is included with Pipeline.

3 Likes

Looks like they’ve also got a version 2 of Santo, I’m gonna go see if I can notice anything’s changed.

4 Likes

I’ve watched just a few minutes so far of the v2 Santo episode, but (knock on wood) I think the audio level issues might be fixed!

6 Likes

I noticed that, too! Now we can hear Pearl much more clearly!
… except for the the door segment. The sound for that needs a bit more tweeking.

2 Likes

I tested a few parts on my phone. Even with my tiny speakers I can hear a noticable difference (and improvement) between the two. V2.0 sounds way better. I’ll confirm later with my laptop and headphones - that’s how I watched the original stream and where I heard a significant difference in riffing and movie volume. 2.0 seems like a huge upgrade to me.

3 Likes

I’m just loving that V2.0 still found a way to sneak-in a White Dot cameo for a split second! :smiley:

(In-between the screener introduction and the theme song)

4 Likes

Just wrapped up screening the standalone Robot Wars. Looked and sounded great!

(Also caught the “Pretty Nice!” callback this time around! :smiley:)

5 Likes

I’ve checked out the modified versions of both Pipeline and Santo and left feedback. Both seem well-balanced. I hardly had to fuss with the speaker volume at all while watching. Woo hoo! :+1:

3 Likes