Pizza?

It needs meat, but I just might whip it up and add some pepperoni. Been a while since I made a Boboli.

3 Likes

The Master does not approve of meat.

I take care of The Master’s vegetables when The Master is away.

5 Likes

Expecting to see someone make a Torgo’s Detroit style pizza, because of this.

The master approves of racing stripe sauce.

3 Likes

I wish I could! But this Friday night I’ll be eating pizza at the trampoline place for my son’s birthday party. I’m bummed to miss out on the MST fun but I guess…you know…kids are good and stuff… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You can always watch the whole thing the day after if you have the pass for it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where is my elaborate artwork???

1 Like

I know, but it was really fun to watch the first one “with” everyone here. That’s why I feel like I’m missing out on it live. Plus with weekend visitors it’ll be more like next week when I can catch up.

Hope everyone has fun on Friday! If white dot makes an appearance, tell it Hi from me :wink: :white_circle:

3 Likes

Oh agreed. Just wanted to remind ya.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Torgo’s. I swear by it. I never miss the delivery guy either, his soundtrack is a dead giveaway.

4 Likes

I’m not eating the crazy-pants-bread, though. The crows can have that.

3 Likes

Yeah, but the Master’s marinara sauce is tempting.

2 Likes

[squints from a safe 5’ away]

Are you sure that’s what that is?

OMG!! What happened to Debbie’s poodle?! :scream_cat:

1 Like

He ded. Eatin’ alive in the desert during the dead of night.

1 Like

[cries]

Too bad it wasn’t Dad instead.

1 Like

Dawn of the Dad would have made a great sequel

I was going to make a NY style that night, but may have to go the Detroit route now.

1 Like

Yup, me too.

For the premiere I ate blandness - just a sandwich and water and apple slices, played it safe.

But I can usually get away with making a homemade Boboli wheat crust with real shredded cheese (not the packaged stuff), some olive, pineapple, no meats… it’s less greasy, which makes my tummy happy.

So yeah, I’ll have pizza, but not an official Torgo’s pizza.

3 Likes

Try this one - indigestion tablets included in the recipe!

3 Likes

Don’t forget the crazy bread!

2 Likes