Pledge upgrade

Has anyone who didn’t back at a tier with a Gizmoplex member pass successfully upgraded? I thought I backed it on a tier with a pass. I didn’t. But the backer email says you can email them to upgrade your pledge. It also says it may take 2-3 days, but I’m curious if anyone has gotten a response yet. I wish I would’ve been more attentive when I had the chance.

4 Likes

That’s how I feel about the size chart they sent out when the shirt I pledged for was too small due to the manufacturer not knowing what size letters mean.

3 Likes

I had waited to fill out the survey until I got a job and could add on or upgrade… And by the time that happened, I had forgotten that I needed to do it. So I hurriedly did the survey last week and got a few add-ons, but I forgot that my tier didn’t have a Gizmoplex pass. I sent the upgrade email after watching the season premiere with my girlfriend, but today I noticed that the email had failed to send, so I tried again.

I think I’m in a similar boat. I’ll let you know if anything happens.

2 Likes

Just got an email saying that they are working on it. I’m just glad to know my email was received. I’m in no rush at the moment. Though I am curious when my main pledge stuff will go through. I did do the BackerKit extremely late, so I have no qualms about people who did everything when they were supposed to getting priority, but I do like to know that I’m in the queue somewhere.

3 Likes