Pledged Rewards you Wanted, but Couldn't Afford

I wanted all the challenge coins, since I’m a coin collector. I had to stop at the snowglobe level, alas.

6 Likes

Any of the knickknacks I wouldnt have had room for anyway

4 Likes

I’m happy with what I was able to afford, but if someone were to come up to me and say, I’ll buy you one thing … it would be the full challenge coin set. I got the lowest level one as an add-on so that’s enough.

7 Likes

I want the coffee mug shaped like the moon so bad.

6 Likes

God, same. It was just a bit too much.

Now that, I do have. It’s my favorite mug.

7 Likes

Oooh yeah, I thought about that too, since coins don’t take up a lot of room and my collection space is at a premium, but I’m okay with the coin for my level.

5 Likes

Sometimes I feel like I need a pep talk from Ben Franklin, then maybe I could afford all this cool stuff I want.

10 Likes

The one from the last Kickstarter? I was afraid it’d be damaged if I tried to squeeze it in with our regular handled mugs. So now it supports some of my air plants. :slight_smile:

MST3K_1_P

14 Likes

I use my mug as a pen/pencil holder in my office.

4 Likes

Same. I was too afraid I’d break it if I used it to hold drinks, and I hate hand washing anything, so it holds pens and pencils and makes me smile.

I also keep my keychain safely on a shelf because I have heard those break very easily too.

2 Likes

Another person with a moon mug here who doesn’t use it for drinking. At the moment it’s keeping some other ceramic artwork company. The first one arrived shattered, so I was fortunate to get a replacement (and more fortunate it arrived intact).

I did secure a kaiju figure because I was the on the site like a coked-up daytrader following everything second by second at the time. But I let it go back into the wild because I knew there were folks who wanted it more.

5 Likes

Now I feel weird because I do use the moon mug for drinking. I don’t even drink coffee.

5 Likes

I drink out of mine too, even if it threatens to melt off my fingerprints.

6 Likes

Tickets to the screening of the final new episode, since I’ve never been to Philly.
Also buying my way to actually having a riff used. Still think my fan fiction where Buffy mocks the movie that made her show is close enough.
If the tour comes my way, I might get a lesser VIP ticket because two “Press the Flesh With Joel” level tix is enough.
and I have Felicia’s autograph on a Kinga Coke bottle.

2 Likes

not for my blood. Let’s just say the feds paid half of the cost thanks to Trump’s lousy taste in doctors…and I have extra holiday work days coming. They’ll cover the cost, too

Oh man… I too wanted (but couldn’t buy) the VIP ticket as well! Just think of how awesome it would be if we took pictures of the cast and the bots during the afterparty!

2 Likes

For me it has to be a bot, though some of the interaction and ‘ride-along’ are fantastic. This whole campaign, every level had me going Oooooo wish I could.

1 Like

For my part, even though i would have loved to have contributed to the crowdfunding, the US dollar has gotten so inflated in my country that it would have made it incredibly expensive. I still want to support MST3K, despite there not being a fandom in Argentina (to the best of my knowledge, anyway)

16 Likes

We’re still glad you’re here, though. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you! I was invited by SuperCutie from Discord and someone had to join. :sweat_smile: For several years, most of my exposure regarding MST3K has been from fans of the show, references, clips or personal research, there were full episodes i ended up watching eventually.

8 Likes