POLL: Crow's new voice sounds like...?

A strange financier in a fancy cloak has commanded me. Time being a subjective force and all… :magic_wand: :tea:

Usenet existed when he took over for Tom Servo, though.

1 Like

But did he know about Usenet?

Maybe he thought they just sold each other fish over there. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

And mmmmmaaaaaybe we did. I guess we’ll never know!

“Can I have some more water, please?”

I saw Kevin Murphy live and on camera talking about Usenet and how he learned after people there saying that they hate his voice as the new Tom Servo, he stopped reading internet forums.
EDIT: Unfortunately, I am unable to find the specific interview where Kevin says this. That being said, he did know about Usenet in the 1990’s.

Here’s proof: Kevin Murphy talks Rifftrax Live's MST3K Reunion on iTalk Movies - YouTube

2 Likes

Crow. It sounds like CROW.

Can we just stop this now, please?

7 Likes

He sounds like if Gypsy and Crow had a baby.

1 Like

Agreed. 100%

I just don’t watch those ones honestly. I have tried all of them now and can’t do it. If she used her regular voice it would be great. Hope it changes but everyone has their likes and dislikes and I find it easier to just not watch what I don’t like. Plus it’s hard to talk about that here. If you don’t like everything people get a bit angry about it.

1 Like

It may irritate some fans who genuinely do like everything, but it’s not a sin.

I’ve mentioned before that after all these years, there are still a few SciFi sketches I skip over because I just never learned to enjoy them. It’s not the end of the world.

2 Likes