Poll: What are your top 2 Favorite Mst3k Seasons?

• Season 1
  • Season 2
  • Season 3
  • Season 4
  • Season 5
  • Season 6
  • Season 7
  • Season 8
  • Season 9
  • Season 10
  • Season 11
  • Season 12
  • Season 13

0 voters

3 Likes

Wait. Uh… you want out Top 3 but we can only actually choose two ?

I’m SO lost. :o

1 Like

Yep, I messed that up. Should be fixed now. Sorry!

2 Likes

It’s still showing as 2 for me. Dagnabbit!

But I’m willing to go on record with my all-time favorite as Season 5, without question. You get both our founding hosts more or less in equal measure. What’s not to love?

5 Likes

I’ll reveal my choices as well:

Season Five has the broadest range of movies featured and, as mentioned, the historic change of hosts!

Season Eight is just a very strong season all-around!

7 Likes

Five and Eight

Then Seven and Six

Nothing brilliant to add to that.

Edit - yeesh, typos, man, :notes: where is my mind. :notes:

3 Likes

Season Five was in God Mode, plain and simple.

3 Likes

I voted for 8 and 11. Both had time and opportunity to really swing for the fences in their first season on a new channel (as it were), and knocked them out of the park with great movie choices and riffs. Seasons 3, 4 and 5 are tied for 3rd.

4 Likes

For second place? I have Seasons 8 and 11 tied.

Both are so wonderful and represent the heights that MST3K is capable of.

3 Likes

I picked season 6 and season 9, but I wanted to have season 4 as well.

4 Likes

Seasons 4 and 8. Picking a third would have been impossible between 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11.

4 Likes

4 and 6. The biggest concentration of hilarious episodes. 13 is off to a great start, and could be a contender.

4 Likes

I’m glad others are voting for season 4. That way I can pretend I did, too. :smiley:

4 Likes

I voted for seasons 5 and 7. Season 5 was great because it featured both Joel and Mike episodes. And Mike really started out strong. Some of his best episodes are in this season.

Season 7 is obviously really short, but it still has some great episodes. It’s also home to my favorite episode of the entire series, Laserblast. Quality over quantity.

4 Likes

Agonizing, but I went with 8 and 9 due to several of my favorite episodes appearing in both seasons. Seasons 3 and 6 were really close to making top two as well. The bronze tier (if we are doing two seasons per tier) would be 11 and 5.

2 Likes

6 and 9

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Seven is very high for me. It’s the second shortest season but it’s all winners.

3 Likes