POLL: What's the WORST MOVIE ever shown on MST3K?

Hello MSTies! In the live aftershow for the premiere livestream for episode 1312: THE BUBBLE, our cast and writers had a spirited discussion about the worst movies ever shown on MST3K.

We also want you to weigh in! The poll below lists the movies discussed on Friday night – which of these is the absolute most intolerable?

• The Bubble
  • Manos: The Hands of Fate
  • Monster A-Go-Go
  • Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
  • Red Zone Cuba
  • The Castle of Fu Manchu

0 voters

If your pick is not here, feel free to make your case in the comments below.

14 Likes

SIDEHACKERS.

All day.

Ugh.

20 Likes

Trumpy

1 Like

Blood Waters Of Dr. Z.

How dare anybody suggest otherwise?

13 Likes

The one I’m shocked no one has metioned is Merlin’s Shop. Just ugh.

5 Likes

Yeah, we’re big unFANs of Sidehackers.

11 Likes

Blood Waters of Dr. Z
:ok_hand:It really stinks

14 Likes

I’ve seen Manos, Overdrawn, Monster A-Go-Go, and Red Zone Cuba too many times to count.

I have only watched Castle of Fu Manchu once.

10 Likes

Space Mutiny. I couldn’t understand any of it at all.

2 Likes

Dang, I wish I could vote more than once.

4 Likes

I don’t even have to think about it. Castle of Fu Manchu is “White Noise: The Movie.” It is a soulless, empty husk of a movie where nothing happens, like at all… I’d rather watch Manos, Monster A-Go-Go, and Red Zone Cuba unriffed back to back then ever watch that episode again.

9 Likes

Invasion of the Neptune Men. That turd was made by a major studio. Bad dubbing, annoying children, repetitive use of stock footage, no characters at all, just hideous.

11 Likes

I wanna pour one out for Carnival Magic.

7 Likes

The Starfighters is my least favorite. Not the worst on a technical level but it’s so devoid of entertainment and clearly not even interested being anything but a waste of money.

15 Likes

Red Zone Cuba is the correct answer. Its not even a movie!

10 Likes

It’s hard for me to divorce the quality of the movie from the quality of the episode. But Monster A-Go-Go is so much fun as an episode. Castle of Fu Manchu just feels like a slog.

13 Likes

Hamlet. I just cannot make it through that film.

9 Likes

Agreed. It’s the one I change the channel for every time.

3 Likes

I sense danger… better undress.

3 Likes

Though I have to say, Girl In Lovers Lane is probably my most hated movie.

5 Likes