POLL: Who Is the Geekiest / Nerdiest MST3K Character?

But she was responsible for one of my all-time favorite riffs:

Woman: Oh? Are you immune?
Crow: No, I’m Lloyd. That’s the mune.

3 Likes

Watney was pretty dweeby, but no one should vote for that creep

2 Likes

I’d say Watney definitely falls in the ‘dweeb’ category rather than the ‘nerd’ or ‘geek’ category, despite being a university professor.

Then there’s Nick from the dating short. I’d say he’s a dork.

5 Likes

Would a dork invite you to a square-dancing date?

Um. I’ll see myself out.

5 Likes

Then there’s Jack Elam. He’s a ****. [Edited to remove offensive word]

2 Likes

Finger O’Toole from Catalina Caper is the spaz for me

4 Likes

Then there’s this guy. I don’t know what he was.

2 Likes

Can we please avoid using the term “spaz”? It is considered by disability advocates to be an ableist slur.

Beyoncé was in the news somewhat recently for including “spaz” in a song lyric, which she later changed after becoming aware of its offensive nature.

8 Likes

My apologies. I didn’t realize it was offensive.

5 Likes

I feel ‘weirdo’ doesn’t get enough usage. Except when I’m telling my daughter she’s one.

(She recently told me that ‘video game’ was a music genre.)

2 Likes

Sam The Eagle Burn GIF

9 Likes

I don’t think we’re talking about the same character here.

2 Likes

She must be background since that’s the only female character I remember in the movie!

1 Like

I honestly have to rewatch it to be sure that I have the right movie. Now that I think about it, she might’ve been in Fire Maidens.

[ETA- Yes, Fire Maidens is correct. The Nerdy One is seen several times, but never gets a line and disappears forever after the first 19 minutes or so.]

2 Likes

You know, Perrico is not that different from Pinacate in The Robot vs. the Aztec Mummy, who was revealed to be an El Santo-like superhero in the second installment of that film series.

4 Likes

But-- it IS !!

1 Like

For me, it’s kind of a tossup between Perrico and Cornjob. Both vividly memorable, both capable of stealing every scene where they feature.

But I think Perrico takes it for just how consistently he gets dunked on by everyone, from our title hero all the way down. Poor guy.

4 Likes

I’d call her the owner of a multi-billion dollar business empire

When you come right down to it, I think Mikey from Teen-Age Strangler makes Perrico look like John Wick.

4 Likes

In my head, I just heard Servo singing that in Owner-of-a-Lonely-Heart style.

2 Likes