Pop Up the Jam!

Inspired by the SOL’S invention exchange done in the Master Ninja I episode, if you could create a pop up book based on any show which would it be… and what would pop up? I may have taken mine a bit to far (check out those thighs).

5 Likes

I’d like a pop up book of “Nailed It” So many cake fails, Leaping into your face!

1 Like

Trav, that sounds amazing! You could leap failed cake in my face all day…but i should have been specific with MST3K shows. But I like this one…so have at it lol

1 Like

Munchie.

Turn one page and suddenly a pizza is flying.

5 Likes

Invasion USA so a party gal can flee the evil Soviets and leap to safety into a giant snifter of brandy.

Oh, wait. Maybe I should try this again. :thinking:

By the way, who did the hamster art? It’s really nice.

1 Like

Gamera pop up, esecially with a page all about Tibby, were you can spin his bowl.

2 Likes

How about a Johnny Long torso composite book of action batches from the entire mst3k series. Every movie characters batches can be a pop up within the book.

There could also be a companion volume dedicated to all of the sweet River bottoms that have been featured in every mst3k episode. And of course it would include the river bottoms from boggy Creek two as pop ups.

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

I did it myself. Can u believe it?

2 Likes

For real? It’s a lovely drawing. :hugs:

1 Like

Oh gosh no… copy and paste, Roast

2 Likes