Post your memes here

5 Likes

3 Likes

She did! Very much so! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey. look! It’s Last Clear Chance – ON ICE!

5 Likes

5 Likes

How about a Shirt Suit Supreme?

3 Likes

The lapels are running wild! Flee for your lives!

2 Likes

Not sure which is worse, the shirt or those trousers. Who the heck thought that was a fashion icon and who approved it for sale? Yikes!

1 Like

Probably the same people who approved the calf pants and belts.

1 Like

You could cut steak with the crease in those pants. Hoo-ahh!

1 Like

The real genius of that design is that people have to look at you multiple times, each time noticing a new detail. The moment they notice those lapels is when you have earned their permanent respect.
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just more evidence they did a lot of drugs in the ‘70s.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s “certain to make every dress occasion one to remember”

Is that Ashton Kutcher in A879?

Either way, my new DJ name is “Two-tone Elegance”

4 Likes

That sounds like a band name: “Two-tone Elegance and the Shirt Suit Supremes.”

6 Likes

Is this where Prince got his style?

1 Like

You probably knew those three, maybe four guys in high school who played in a garage band and believed, really freaking believed they would get the gig at the local HoJo’s Lounge because they had coordinated their outfits.

They looked magnificent, just couldn’t play. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I was the recipient of a Cabbage Patch doll rather than one of the folks who went and tried to get one on Black Friday 1984 or so, but this made me chuckle

7 Likes

Finally, a suit for those of us who don’t have time to change between our day job as a matador and our night job as a pimp.

2 Likes

I worked at Toys R Us the Elmo year. Thank fates it was in the back unloading the trucks.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie; I gamed the system without even knowing it. My mom happened to be a customer service manager at Target in '84…and she grabbed one right off the truck for me.

Now THAT was a gangster move. :laughing:

7 Likes