Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

Bet they’re still not going as dark as the book did.

1 Like

Yeah, the part where Pinocchio goes to the tattoo parlor and gets engraved is pretty intense.

1 Like

Turns out there’s a 3rd Pinocchio that managed to sneak by…

1 Like

More of a game, but a certain kangaroo has returned…

1 Like

Finally, it has been greenlit…

1 Like

unstuck

So the creators of Shovel Knight are doing an homage to the GBC Zelda games, with quite a bit of Castlevania vibes

1 Like

Another trailer for the Buzz Lightyear origins movie…

3 Likes

blubbers in fangirlese

I am so excited. Though if they kill off Ellie or Ian or especially Alan…I will probably burn the theater down. Or at least have a VERY FIRM word with management.

3 Likes

Surprised to see Klonoa again.

3 Likes

New Jordan Peele movie trailer just dropped…

1 Like

Rescue Rangers trailer has dropped.

4 Likes

Not going to lie; this looks intriguing. And I didn’t need to be told it’s a Baz Luhrmann joint…I could tell. :laughing:

1 Like

He’s no Rich Hall, though.

1 Like

Rich Hall? The Sniglets guy?

1 Like

Up until there was a town’s worth of people reacting to shenanigans, all my skullsponge was thinking was, “wait… we’ve all seen this… it’s called The Day Time Ended…”.

2 Likes

Or Courtney Hole.

2 Likes

Someone stop Adam Sandler from stealing titles of Burt Reynolds movies. We must protect Starting Over at all costs!

2 Likes

Adam Sandler’s making a movie called “Deliverance.” He’ll play a dopey delivery boy who has to carry a shipment up the Chattoogee river in Georgia while some backwoods hillbillies chase after him yelling, “You shore do have a purty mouth.”

1 Like

And now for a rather neat collection from Capcom that’s almost an Oops All Darkstalkers Collection.

2 Likes